Thirteen

Rhea had managed to get a black bikini

Rhea had managed to get a black bikini. She had covered her love bites with water proof concealer but you could still see them if you looked closely. Carters cousins and Scarletts boyfriend had, they had checked the girl out multiple times. Rhea was playing in the water with Scarlett and Caroline. The boys were poolside talking.

"Alright so what are thoes hickeys doing all over Rhea?" Jace asked with a laugh.

Carter smiled and laughed slighty, "She looks so inoocent doesent she."

"Yeah, really innocent." Ryan said, "There litterally all over her is that what they were laughing at earlier?"

"I think." Carter said obliviously, watching the brunette swim around the pool.

"So do you have feelings for her?" Jace quizzed, Carter took his eyes away from her looking at him.

"What?" Carter asked.

Ryan looked at Carter with a knowing look, "Come on Carter we all see the little twinkle in your eye when you look at her, whenever she laughs you laugh when she smiles you smile. I think your in love." Ryan spoke with a laugh towards the end.

"I may have a small crush but I am not in love." Carter replied laughing. "She can be so annoying though, like look she won't even get her hair wet."

"Girls are the definition of annoying." Jace commented making the boys laugh. As the girls got out the pool walking to them.

"Well I need to go throw her in the pool." Carter said motioning to Rhea realising she had gotten out and was coming there way.

"Why didn't you guys get in?" Scarlett asked at Rhea picked up her towel drying her arms and hands.

Carter pulled the towel off the girl throwing it to his chair, "What are-" she begun, as he picked her up. She knew his evil plan, "No Carter I my hair please-" he threw her in and she let out a girly roar. Carter laughed his head of at her expression, her hair was now wet. "You bastard my hair!"

He laughed again, "It will dry." his family looked at them in awe they were a cute couple no one could deny it. Carter stepped down into the pool walking towards her, she walked in the other direction.

"Go away I'm mad at you." She complained, Carter easily caught up to the girl putting his hands on her waist. She looked away but eventually gave in looking him in the eyes. "Your a dick you know that?"

He smiled picking the girl up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his body. "Someone's clingy." He commented with a smile.

"Shut up, I don't want you throwing me in again." She responded rolling her eyes. He smirked, the girl let go trying to dive away from him but it was to late, Carter had jumped on his back pulling her down with him to the bottom of the pool, the girls hair was now drenched.

She swam to the top angrily, Carter laughed again. "I'm sorry." He said laughing at her expression. Her bun was a mess.

"I hate you." She lied getting out the pool.

"Your already wet jus-" Carter began, he was cut of by the girl.

"Fuck off Baizen." She shouted hiding the small smile on her face. He smiled rolling his eyes, he enjoyed when she was mean to him as she enjoyed when he was mean to her- to some extent.

Rhea then walked over to everyone else drying her hair with her towel, "Come on Rhea." Caroline spoke walking away with Scarlett, Jace and Ryan gave her a weird look, "Girl talk." She explained. Now Rhea looked confused.

She ran over to them sitting far from the boys, Carter had now got out the pool and begun talking to the men. "What do you want to talk about?" Rhea asked raising a brow, she she pulled her black hair out of the bun.

"Well Rhea we have a suspicion." Scarlett started, "Caroline told us you weren't actually together but I'm starting to think you are."

Rhea shook her head, "We are just friends who have sex. Friends with benefits."

"Rhea darling don't be so naïve." Caroline spoke receiving a strange look from the girl, "If anyone else threw you in that pool you would have kicked off, screamed shouted and plotted revenge not allowed him to get close enough to do it again."

"Who says I wont get my revenge." Rhea said smirking as she raised a suggestive brow.

"Disgusting." Caroline stated causing the brunette to laugh, "I think you like him more than your letting on." Caroline added.

"If I liked him i would know." The raven haired girl replied, Rhea didn't know at all, she had no clue how she felt about Carter.