Sixteen

'Hearts are with you Rhee, have fun at Carters

'Hearts are with you Rhee, have fun at Carters.'

Carter had been ignoring Rhea, she ended up showing up at his house  few days after Christmas. His sister let the girl in, she went to his room to find him sleeping. "Hey." She woke him up.

"Rhea? what are you doing here?" He asked in a morning voice.

"Have you been ignoring me?" She asked getting straight to the point.

"No."

"Well you have."

"Look Rhea can we talk about this later." He responded, rubbing his eyes.

"No I want an explanation one minute you were defending my honour buying me jewellery and the next you lie and then you ignore me? What's up with you." She asked sternly, he felt like he was In primary school and being told off.

"Rhea I like you, I like you a lot." He spoke, the girl smiled and kissed him one thing led to another and...

She was cuddled up to him in his bed, he was playing with the girls hair as she was still asleep on him. His sister came to his door, and opened it slowly. "Is she asleep?" Caroline whispered, Carter nodded. "Your gonna have to tell her, you should have told her when it happened or when she came up here not that you liked her."

"I didn't mean to I just said it." Carter said, he didn't want to loose the girl.

"Is it true? do you actually like her because its pretty obvious where she stands." Caroline commented looking at the girls underwear on the floor.

"Yeah- yeah I think I do." He replied looking down at the sleeping girl on his chest.

Caroline nodded with a smile, "Then tell her before she finds out from gossip girl, her sister or maybe her best friend."

Carter nodded as Caroline left the room, he got out of the bed leaving a passed out Rhea and he went to the bathroom, he took a shower but he hadn't realised Rhea had awoken. The girl got up and looked around his room, she never really had gotten a good look at it. She trailed her fingers along his draw she looked at his basketball trophies and a smile made its way on her face.

Rhea had come to the conclusion she liked Carter, a lot. He was so annoying sometimes but she couldn't help the way she felt about him. She had received a text from Bart Bass asking her to come to his office. She pulled on her clothes and left, she didn't feel the need to say goodbye.

The girl walked to his office his sectary told her to just go through. "Rhea." Bart greeted.

The girl smiled, "Bart."

"Do you still have hopes to be a surgeon?" He questioned.

The girl smiled once more, "Yeah when I turn 19 I'm going to join med school."

He nodded, "Your on your final year Rhea and I don't think you should take that route, you have lots of potential in Business. Your smart very smart and I was wondering if you would like to take the internship this summer?"

"Bart I'm going to become a brain surgeon." The girl said with a sad smile, "My friend Lois wants to become an entrepreneur she might take it? She's smart not as smart as me but..."

Bart smiled at the girls reply, "If you change your mind."

She smiled, "Alright."

They had some small talk updating each other on there lives, she helped bart decide a business opportunity then left. The girl received a text from Serena. 'weird'

Serena asked to meet so they could talk, Rhea agreed wondering what Serena could possibly want to talk about. She walked in the café, Serena was already sat down. "What's up? is it something to do with Blair?"

"No I look I don't know how to tell you this and I don't want you to hate me." Serena said, "I know you will Rhea but let me explain?"

"Okay..." Rhea spoke, she had suspicions this would have something to do with Carter. Her phone went off but the girl didn't open it, it was probably gossip girl.

"So when Lois walked in on Carter using the toilet, that isn't what actually happened."

"Then what did?" Rhea asked anxiously.

Serena looked down, "Carter walked in the wrong room for the toilet and I was getting changed, he came in and he kissed me I froze not knowing what to do Rhea I'm so sorry I should have told you on the night it happened." Serena explained, Rhea looked down tears welled in her eyes.

She wasn't mad, she was upset. Mad comes later. "Who knew."

"They didn't want you to kick off and ruin your mo-"

"Who knew Serena, my sister? my best friend? That was why Chuck didn't let me up the stairs? God I'm an idiot." Rhea said as a few tears escaped her eyes.

"Rhea they didn't want to ruin your mothers Christmas party." Serena explained as the girl got up and basically ran out the café. The girl walked and walked, she ended up in Brooklyn walking past the ice cream parlour, she burst into tears as she sad down on the floor.

"Hey erm are you okay?" A voice spoke, the girl looked up and she recognised him but couldn't put a name to his face. "Dan Dan Humphrey we met here a few weeks ago."

"Hey Dan." She smiled through her tears as he took a seat next to the girl.

"Well are you okay? I mean Rhea Waldorf sat on the dirty street in Brooklyn so there must be something wrong." Dan stated looking sadly at the girl.

The girl looked at him, he was a complete stranger but she needed someone to pour her heart out too. "Well lets see, Carter kissed Serena, if you didn't know me and him had this thing going on, he kissed her at my house upstairs when I was downstairs. Then my best friend and sister knew and didn't tell me atall and its been about 5 days. I went to Carters earlier he didn't tell me either and then I slept with him." She clenched her eyes stopping the tears.

"I-I'm not good at comforting people but Carter seems like an ass." Dan commented with a weak smile.

Rhea let a small laugh escape her lips, "And now I cant show my face."

"Why?"

"Gossip girl will see that i have been crying and I'm going to look like an idiot." The girl stated.

Dan let out a smile shaking his head, "Gossip girl can be a bitch."

"You got that right."