TwentyFive

Rhea cried and cried and cried. Her mother offered to get the police involved but Rhea refused. Hours later she received a text from Carter.
'Its sorted'

She bit her lip deciding the call the Baizen boy finding out what he meant. "Carter what do you mean?"

"I got him to delete the pictures." Carter replied on the phone, the girl wiped her eyes- the tears.

"How- Thankyou but how?" She asked attempting a strong voice.

"It doesn't matter how." Carter states the girl assumed he beat him up. "Listen do you wanna get something to eat? I kno-"

"Carter I don't think that's wise." She explained, he ran a hand though his hair although she couldn't see she heard his sigh.

"Rhea when can we be friends again?" Carter asked. The girl bit her lip sitting down in front of her mirror.

"I don't think we can, at least not for a while." She replied sitting down on her bed.

"Well can we talk for abit then?" He asked.

"Isn't that what we're doing Baizen?" The girl said with a small smile waiting for his reply.

"Well I'm just worried your gonna end it on me, Waldorf." She smiled at his response and he pair began talking about there life's well there siblings avoiding the part where there is a hole in each of there hearts that only each other can fill.

After an hour of talking carter had to end the call, he needed to speak to Shelly about something, something important. Rhea was happy, with Carter but still upset about the situation with Enzo. After a few days held up in her room she decided to leave. She felt violated by the man still and decided to throw on a jumper leaving her house and going to get ice cream.

The girl decided to walk, she stepped out her house and began walking down the street. Only to bump into Caroline. "Hey C." Rhea said sending her a smile.

"Rhea, I was just coming to get you." Caroline replied pulling her arm, down the street in the direction of the Baizen household.

"Why?" Rhea quizzed, growing slightly worried.

"Carter, he hasn't come out his room in days. Shelly left and he won't speak to anyone." Caroline explain. "My parents want to call the police because of the baby but someth-" she stopped and looked to Rhea who was furrowing her brows.

"Look I don't want to get involved in Carter and Shelley's business, it's probably just a fight." Rhea stated.

Caroline was growing annoyed. "Tom, your ex showed up a few weeks back claiming the baby was his. My parents don't know and neither does Carter, I- he was so exited for the baby so I bribed him not to say anything." She explained.

"Wh- why would you do that Caroline?" Rhea spike shocked at her friend.

Caroline looked down, "Th- that dosen't matter."

"Caroline how could you do that?" Rhea said glaring now discussed with the girl.

"There are things you don't know Rhea." Caroline explained. Rhea shook her head at her and walked past the girl heading to the Baizen household.

When she knocked there was no answer, she assumed that the parents were out so the girl took matters into her own hands and walked into the house going straight to Carter's room.

The gir looked around and saw tissues, his messy bed but no him. There was an aroma of vodka the girl gritted her teeth. How could Shelly do that to him. Rhea knew she loved Carted and she wasn't over him, she never would be. It hurt her heart knowing what Carter was going through. He didn't deserve that, he deserved so much more than what life gave to him. He had all the money a boy could want but he felt like his family didn't care about him. Carter felt like Rhea was going to be there for him forever, she always was.

Rhea stepped into his room, she looked around for any indication of where he could have gone. The girl even checked Gossip girl, nothing. Gossip girl has only stated out rather recently well when Blair started high school. She always had a suspicion it was Blair. Gossip girl posted a lot but she knew certain topics would be posted when it's over and done with, or when gossip girl checked her phone.

She looked around the room under his pillow seeing a photo of the pair, 'creep' would be her first thought but the fact that she couldn't see him because of Shelly, this made her find the gesture rather cute.

The girl placed the image back down, and left his house realising she wasn't finding him anytime soon. The raven haired girl walked home. She got home not telling a soul of the information she received. Rhea knee carter and knew where he would be later, or she had an inclination. She got dressed and ready for a party.

'Carter, Carter, Carter. Here we all thought you were going to become a dad. What are you doing going clubbing? We will all find out soon enough, Xoxo Gossip girl.'