Eight

Lois was hosting a returning party

Lois was hosting a returning party. Ofcourse Rhea had been invited. The girl got herself ready, she wore a blue dress.

'Parties always have scandal sex and drama. Remember I'm always watching and I know everything xoxo'

Rhea walked into the party, walking over to Crystal and Rosie. "No date? Brave."

"Just because you girls need a date to look complete dosen't mean I do." Rhea replied giving them each a dirty look.

"Did Carter not ask?" Lois questioned coming behind her. "You look gorgeous by the way!"

Rhea let out a small smile, "We're not together so he didn't have to ask."

"He should have, but now he will see what he's missing." Lois spoke smiling at her friend. "We should talk."

"After the party? I just want to enjoy myself." Rhea answered smiling, her smile dropped when she saw Carter walk in with Serena Van Der Woodsen. "What the fuck."

Lois instantly looked, "Oh my god, isn't she like Blair's best friend."

"Blair's little druggie." Rhea said trying not to look. "Did you invite her?"

"Yeah I invited her Blair, Nate even Chuck." Lois spoke still glaring at the girl.

'Looks like Rhea wasn't good enough for our Carter, did he trade up or down is the question, you know you love me.'

"Crystal, Rosie go and ruin Serena's dress." Rhea commanded, they nodded with a small smirk walked over to the girl.

Carter then came over to Lois and Rhea, "Glad you've made up." He looked between the girls.

"Get lost Baizen." Rhea responded.

"What's up with you?" He asked confused, it took him a few seconds to peice together. "Your jealous aren't you?" He said with a small laugh.

"Jealous? Of the coke head? I don't think so." Rhea replied in a venomous tone.

"Has she even hit puberty yet?" Lois asked Carter, he glared at the girl.

"It's not like that, she asked me and I wasn't exactly going to reject her." He explained looking between the girl.

"Big mistake." Rhea spoke with a smile in that moment Serena let out a scream.

'You can't cross Rhea and expect no revenge, we all know the dress is just the beginning S.'

Carter glared at Rhea then his face formed into a smirk, "Well there's my excuse to get her out of that dress." Rheas face dropped as Carter walked away towards the blonde. She didn't exactly have feeling for the boy but she was slightly possessive.

Rhea practically ran to Blair. "If Serena sleeps with Carter she isn't welcome in our house, got it?"

"What no that's not fair Ser-"

"Blair, if Serena sleeps with Carter I will make all of your life's hell and that won't be the first dress of hers I ruin- and yours." Rhea spoke Blair glared at her leaving her sister and walking to Serena and Carter. Nate followed the girl leaving Rhea with Chuck.

"Got yourself attached?" Chuck questioned with a teasing tone.

"No." Rhea stated bluntly.

"I think you have." Chuck said standing up and moving closer to the girl, he placed his hand on her neck. "And I think you have to get him jealous."

"Chuck your 14, I'm pretty sure this is a crime." Rhea responded not moving his hand that was caressing her neck.

"I won't tell if you won't." He said with a smirk. "Maybe next time Carters already on his way over." Chuck said realising the girl.

"You really went that low as to threaten her?" Carter asked the brunette.

"What was I supposed to do? Allow her to get away with that?"

"Get away with what? Why are you even mad we're not together Rhea you can't keep me seeing other girls." He replied.

She shook her head, "I can't keep sleeping with you if your gonna sleep with other people it's disgusting I'm not doing it anymore. Serena probably has an std, I can't have you giving that to me."

"What do you mean? You want to be my girlfriend? Is that it, you have feelings for me?" Carter asked.

"No I don't Carter but what we're doing is wrong, we're not in a relationship and we never will be we're just having casual sex and I can't keep doing it." She explained, they had slept together multiple times since Cotillion. "Your meant to sleep with people when your in a relationship."

"I'm confused what do you want? To be in a relationship or to stop fucking" Carter asked, he didn't think he could be in a relationship. The sex was good but the pair of them hardly got along.

"We can't sleep together anymore that's what I want." The girl answered.

"Why you have had one night stands before Rhea I don't understand why I mean you know the s-"

"This isn't a one night stand Carter we have had sex at least 15 times probably more." The girl cut him off he shook his head at her comment.

"Fine, but don't stop me from getting with other girls." He said with a glare walking off, he had rejected many girls knowing Rhea would go crazy. He slightly regretted going with Serena instead of manning up and asking Rhea. When Serena asked he knew it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, he had been with Rhea multiple times.

'Looks like Rhea and Carter call it quits, whatever it was. I still think we won't see the last of those two, and as for Serena we all blame you. Xoxo gossip girl.'