Eleven

Rhea walked in Carters grandparents house with him

Rhea walked in Carters grandparents house with him. "Do they think we are together?" Rhea asked.

"I'm not sure, they saw us kiss at Cotillion it was in the news." Carter replied, "Do you want some vodka."

"Carter you are not getting drunk!" The girl commanded, "were here for two days I have to share room with you and you are not embarrassing me in front of your grandparents!"

He smiled slightly at the girl. "Carter, Rhea is it?" A woman greeted aproaching the pair.

"Nana." Carter said kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi." Rhea greeted being pulled into a hug by the older woman.

She smiled as she released he girl, "You know when I read the paper I did not believe Carter was dating a Waldorf!"

"No-erm were not actually er-" Carter begun, he looked to Rhea who just smiled at him and he stopped talking.

"Normally he brings these well sluts to these events, they wear these short low cut dresses and come looking like prostitutes!" His grandparent said making the girl laugh slightly. "I mean this is a society gathering not a brothel."

The girl laughed even more Carter was not amused, "There not that bad."

"Yes they are! Some of them have ev-"

"Denise!" A old man scolded, "I'm Christopher Drew." The man said shaking Rheas hand. These were Carters mothers family.

"Rhea Waldorf." She introduced herself.

"We couldn't believe it when we saw the-"

"I've already told her Chris." His grandmother informed him, Rhea smiled at the couple.

"Well How was I supposed to know, welcome to the family Rhea! We can't wait for the wedding!" Christoper spoke smiling and winking at Carter. Rhea was stunned she nodded and awkwardly smiled making the grandparents laugh. "I'm just messing with you Rhea."

Rhea smiled and laughed awkwardly, the grandparents left. Carter let out a laugh, "Sorry about them."

The girl smiled and shook her head, "It's fine. There cute."

"I'm gonna have to introduce you to the rest of my family you know." Carter said looking at the girl, she shrugged.

"Who first?"

The girl had successfully met his auntie uncle and cousins, she knew how to work people. They all liked her and made jokes about her joining the family, some of them said she's better than the usual 'prostitutes' he brings. She laughed every time, wondering how bad they actually were. His niece Emily took a particular liking to the girl and followed her around the place, Carter went to talk to the boys leaving Rhea with Emily.

"When are you and Carter going to get married?" Emily asked as Rhea sat down.

"We're not quite there yet." Rhea said with a smile.

"Yet?" Emily screamed making Rhea laugh, "Can I be the bridesmaid? I'm always the bridesmaid." Emily spoke out.

"If I ever marry Carter then you can." Rhea said with a hint of a smile.

"I'll hold you to that!" The 7 year old responded. "Can we dance? Everyone says I'm too short but your short too."

"I'm still taller than you." Rhea replied, she was 5'2.

"Not by that much, Dad says it runs in our jeans that were tall." Emily replied standing. "Isn't your mom quite tall and your sister? Maybe there not your real family."

Rhea shook her head, "They are I just didn't get the height." Rhea laughed standing, Emily pulled her hand to the dance floor. Emily was about the height of where Rheas boobs were, a little below.

"Have you stopped growing? I would hate to be your hight." Emily asked again. Rhea only smiled at the little girl. Holding her hands as they danced around the old people.

Carter came towards the girls, "go away were dancing!" Rhea said spinning with the child. He shook his head.

"Well I was w-"

"Carter come and dance with your nana!" His nana said grabbing his hand, Rhea laughed as they begun dancing around the floor.

After a few minutes Emily ran grabbing her nana leaving Rhea and Carter alone. "This is fun." Rhea spoke enjoying it.

"Meeting my family?" He asked with a little smile as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, mine are always arguing my mother doesn't speak to my auntie anymore and my sister if you can't tell is a bitch. I love them but there no fun." Rhea said smiling, she was happy and having fun.

He had his arms around her waist, "Well I'm glad you like them, they hate all the girls I usually bring."

"Everyone loves me Baizen, didn't you know?" He smiled at her comment as she placed her head in the crook of his neck.

'Yes they do' he thought. "They asked if we wanted to stay for 4 days instead of 2, they weren't going to let me stay because they thought I was going to bring a bitch. I mean you are a bitch but your a likeable one I guess." He explained the girl rolled her eyes.

"I don't mind." She responded, Carter smiled happily as they danced.

"Well tomorrow everyone is drinking, then the next day girls are going to a spa and boys are going golf, the final day we usually just play charades and stuff sometimes we play games like truths if we're drunk and the adults have gone bed." Carter informed her. "It's embarrassing I know that's why I never usually stay."

"It sounds fun." The girl answered honestly, "Well it's not something I would choose to do in the weekend but it seems like it will be entertaining, I won't have to worry about my reputation and I'll probably find out a few secrets about you." The girl said with a smile at the end. He returned the smile.