TwentySix

'What a low thing to do Shell, so who is your baby daddy?'

Rhea walked into the night club. The brunette looked around, not spotting Carter she went straight to the bar, taking a seat. After 2 margaritas the man slid into the seat next to her. 

"Rhee." A drunken Carter slurred. She rolled her eyes at him, wiping his mouth with a tissue that was resting on the bar. 

"Your a mess Carter." Rhea commented, looking to the spillage stain on his chest. "What's going on?" 

He looked down swallowing a gulp, "Your everything to me Rhea an-"

"If your declaring your love for me, I would much rather you do it when your sober." The girl stated receiving a smile of the drunken male. 

"I spent my trust fund." Carter said looking saddened. 

"Carter its just money you've never cried over that before and what did you even send it on? Gambling? Drinking? do you know how irresponsible that is." Rhea spoke furrowing her brows at the man she couldn't understand what he spent it on, knowing he would have had a lot of money in there. 

"Enzo." Carter replied, making the girls heart stop. "I- he was selling the photos to the highest bidder an-"

"Carter, you didn't need to." The girl spoke wrapping her arms around him. She hugged the boy tightly. "ill get my mom to pay it back and your parents wont ev-" 

"So Shelly left me." He cut the girl off, the money was the last thing on his mind. "The baby wasn't mine. Remember when we left her and Tom alone in the beach house? I wasn't sleeping with her because you were in the house."

Rhea was shocked, Caroline told her but she never really took it in. "Why did she tell you the aby was yours?" Rhea asked still hugging the boy. 

"She wanted my money." He stated, "She lied to me because I was rich and when I told her I spent my trust fund on you she freaked out, she told me everything about Tom and she left to find him."

"Oh Carter." Rhea spoke not knowing what else to say, she didn't know how to comfort the man, how could she? He had been waiting for his baby for months growing to love the idea he would become a parent and now that was taken away from him. All because of Rhea. 

"My parents don't know and I- I cant face them not tonight." Carter said, Rhea stood up now pulling Carter out the club never letting go of his hand. 

"Stay at mine tonight and we will figure everything out tomorrow." Rhea spoke to the drunken boy, she made a promise to herself that she would have sex with him in that moment.

The pair got a taxi to the Waldorf's home, Rhea sneaking Carter In well Blair, Eleanor and Harold knew he was coming I but they chose not to comment seeing his sad eyes and the blast on gossip girl earlier that day. The pair got to Rheas room Carter stripping into his boxers and Rhea wore a nightie. Carter lay in the silk sheets his arm open for Rhea to cuddle him. She smiled to herself and slid in the place. Her head rested on Carters chest as they enjoyed each others presence. 

"Rhea?" Carter asked as she listened to his heartbeat. 

'hmm?' Rhea replied, moving her head slightly. 

"I know you said not to say this when I'm drunk but I cant help it." Carter said the girl looked up to meet his eyes. "I'm in love with you Rhea Waldorf."

A grin plastered the girls face as she kissed him then and there sparks went of and her promise to herself was broken, but she didn't care all she knew was that he loved her. the man who had held her heart for what felt like a lifetime loved her and they could finally be together, be happy. 

I know this is really short, the next chapter will be too but the book is coming to an end, one more chapter lovlies, and thank you everyone for voting and reading my book it means the world. Also if anyone knows any Carter Baizen fics or anyone is planning on writing them, message me so I can read them. There is a serious gap in the market.