Seventeen

'Carter and Serena? Who would have known, other than Lois and Blair

'Carter and Serena? Who would have known, other than Lois and Blair. Shouldn't you have told dearest R? You can't keep a secret from me xoxo'

Rhea was upset and extremely embarrassed. The girl ended up in a club drinking. After her 7th martini she stood up and walked to the dance floor. Rhea was swaying her hips to the music, her arms were raised above her head. She felt a body join her from behind, she spun and there stood a rather attractive man. She continued dancing with him until her night went a blur and she woke up in an unknown room.

Rhea sat up in bed pulling the silk covers over her body, she looked around the room was plain it had a set of draws and a painting above the bed. She looked on the floor and her clothes were not there. She had a banging headache, the girl lay back in bed and decided to deal with this later. Rhea fell back to sleep.

She woke up to a man sat on the other side of her bed. "Hey?"

He smiled slightly, "I'm Tom." She let a small smile out.

"Have you seen my clothes?" Rhea asked, they still weren't on the floor and didn't want to be walking around naked.

He let out a small laugh, "Well they kind of got ripped last night." He went to his draws and pulled a shirt out throwing it at the girl.

"Thank you." She mumbled puling the shirt over her head. He then handed her water and painkillers, she took them thankfully. "I should go." She explained.

He smiled at the girl, "Can I get you number?" The girl smiled back writing it on the paper that lay on his desk, with one last smile she left his room. Finding her shoes and phone.

Rhea walked in her apartment a small smile on her face, "And where have you been?" Eleanor spoke storming into the room.

"Out." Rhea replied boredly.

"Blair told me what happened and I th-"

"don't start mom, she's my sister she should have told me, if not on Christmas then the next day when she knew that I was going to his house. She let me go and sleep with him again." Rhea shouted anger was evidently in her done, the girl was glaring at her mom knowing she would take the younger Waldorf's side.

"Apparently your all over gossip girl, whoring It up with that stranger." Eleanor said unhappy with her daughters recent behaviour. "And in Brooklyn with that other man?"

"You mean Dan? He's really cute isn't he I mean he's from Brooklyn but I can look past it. Hey maybe ill move down there to be near him, get the subway to school it s-"

"Enough! Go to your room, your embarrassing!" Her mother declared with a scoff Rhea stormed up the stairs and hopped in bed going straight to sleep she was extremely hung over.

Rhea was awoken to Carter stood at her door. She sat up glaring at him, he had the same look on his face. "Why are you here?"

"Well lets see I told you how I f-"

"You told me that, but you didn't tell me about Serena?" He rolled his eyes.

"She kissed me but I don't even feel bad about it seeing as to what you got up to last night." He replied still glaring. Rhea didn't believe him, Serena said he kissed her.

She smiled, "I had lots of fun he was so much better than you I must say. Did you come here to try and make me feel guilty? If so then leave because I don't regret it. I had a blast."

He looked madder than mad. "You didn't even ask for an explanation and you just jumped into someone else's bed, was that your revenge?"

"Carter you kissed Serena when she was practically naked, if Lois didn't walk in where would that have gone? Your just upset because I beat you to it." He let out a scoff and stormed out the room, Rhea was being ridiculous in his mind.

She liked Carter a lot she knew she did, and the girl had regretted sleeping with Tom but she couldn't let anyone know that. Rhea couldn't even remember it but she knew she had sex because of the condom that was left in Toms room.