Eighteen

Rhea hadn't seen Carter since the incident in her room, she heard he was off 'finding himself' Rhea didn't care well she claimed she didn't although she regularly checked gossip girl. Rheas mother was throwing another party, to shoot off her clothing line.

Rhea invited Tom, they had spent a lot of time together but she didn't have feelings for him. She wouldn't admit it but she wasn't using him to make Carter jealous and she was just plain old bored.

"Rhea mom says have to come downstairs." Blair spoke at the door, Rhea ignored the girl and continued with her eyeliner. Blair walked into the room. "Look Rhea I'm sorry." Rhea ignored her again, "I didn't want to ruin your holiday and Serena wanted to tell you so you wouldn't be as mad and if you ruined moms party she would have killed you."

"I get why you did it Blair, but I don't care as far as I'm concerned we're not sisters." Rhea finally spoke leaving her room.

Rhea walked downstairs and there stood Lois, the girl sent her a glare and walked off to find her mother. "Rhee!" She called.

"What." She answered in a dead tone.

"I know your mad and I will give you time I understand that but I want you to know I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." Rhea replied walking off again.

Rhea walked over to her mom who was stood talking to lilly vanderwoodson of course. "Rhea hello." Lilly greeted.

"Hi Mrs Vanderwoodson." She replied with a smile.

"We were just talking about how you and Serena should be friends, don't let a boy get in the way of a good friendship right?" Eleanor asked.

"Firstly Serena was Blair's friend, we didn't have a friendship and its not a boy getting in the way its a whore who cant keep her hands to herself." Rhea spoke in a bitchy tone, the mothers were gobsmacked. She smirked once more, "If you will excuse me, Tom has arrived."

And with that she took herself off towards the brunette man stood in the elevator, "Hey." He greeted with a smirk. The girl only pushed him back into the elevator with a kiss. She pulled away and smirked at him.

"Lets get out of here? Its a room full of everyone I hate- well nearly everyone." The girl spoke receiving a smile from Tom.

"Sure." He replied pushing the button to the bottom floor, and with that Rhea re-attached there lips.

'Rhea bailed on mothers party for a steamy makeout sesion with Tom? Blair and Nate caused a scene and Lois came out as lesbian. What a night.'

Rhea looked down at her phone with a scowell, she wished she stayed instead of leaving the girl seemed to have missed alot. "Whats up with you?" Tom asked noticing the girls face, they were sat in his room like a couple she had her legs flung across him.

"Nothing." She replied until the phone beeped again.

'Ontop of that it really was Serena who kissed Carter, not the other way around. Guess you made a big mistake in letting that one go Rhee.'

Her heart dropped out her chest, tears brimmed her eyes. "Oh fuck." The girl practically threw her clothes on and ran out her house. She found herself walking towards the Baizen home. Gossip girl didn't lie, Serena must have confessed.

Knock knock

Caroline swung the door open, "Rhea? Hey."

"Is Carter here or where is he I didn't know- if I would have knew that then I wouldn't have got so mad and slept with Tom- I didn't believe him and I'm so sorry i re-"

"Slow down Rhee. What happened?"

"I slept with Tom when me and Carter had that thing going on between us, he told me he liked me but I found out about Serena and he didn't tell me so I was upset and I thought he kissed her. In my house at my Christmas party, I found out he actually didn't."

"I don't understand why your here he's away somewhere in the Middle East I think." Caroline said. Then gossip girl updated for the last time that night.

"Yeah the Middle East

"Yeah the Middle East." Rhea replied looking down at her phone.