two

Rhea woke up in Carters bed, she got out of it pulling her clothes Back on

Rhea woke up in Carters bed, she got out of it pulling her clothes Back on. She remembered everything that happened, part of her wished she didn't. "Leaving so soon?" Carter asked leaning up.

"Last night didnt happen!" The brunnet declared, grabbing her things. She sent him a dirty look, Carter rolled his eyes at her expression.

"Well we are still supposed to be going to the Archibald's, you can get a shower borrow one of my sisters dresses." He said calmly looking at the girl. He still cared about the brunette, even though he may have took advantage of her.

She shook her head quickly. "No, i am not going to do that."

He rolled his eyes standing up, "Alright fine, but everyone is going to see you doing the walk of shame." The girls face dropped. He knew how to manipulate her, it was something she hated. "Xoxo Gos-"

"Fine." She spoke cutting the boy of. She walked past him, he let out a smirk once again. Carter went to get a dress from his sister, as Rhea went to his bathroom.

Carter walked in his sisters room to find her lay on the bed, "When did you get here?" He quizzed, hoping she didn't know it was Rhea. He could sneak her out.

"This morning." She spoke smirking at her brother, "Does your little slut need clothes for the morning after?" Carter smirked, he was annoyed though. Caroline had no clue it was the Waldorf girl, that was why she sent a picture into gossip girl. She didn't see last nights blast about the pair.

"That little slut is Rhea Waldorf, isnt she your friend?" Carter asked with a glare, his sisters face dropped.

"You did not sleep with her Carter! No you-what the hell is wrong with you!"

"Well she was at this bar and she was all alo.."

"Well now she can not come to the hamptons with us this summer thanks!" The girl exclaimed, Carter rolled his eyes. 'girls are so dramatic'

"She can i dont mind her being there i acctually think her presence would bring me pleasure." He said with a smirk and wink, his sister walked to her closet grabbing a black dress.

"Out." She called, "Tell her im dissapointed and dont check gossip girl." Caroline said as she threw the black dress at him.

"Carloine what did you send to gossip girl." Carter said clearly annoyed.

She sighed, "Im sick of you bringing a different girl here each night so i may have took a picture of you cuddling and said you were dating someone. i didnt know it was Rhea, but i knew it would keep the girls out for a while." She said looking apologetically, she was only sorry because the girl was Rhea. Carter shook his head leaving his sisters room.

He walked in the bathroom where the girl was showering, "Get out!" She called from in the shower.

"Relax Rhea its nothing i havent seen before." The boy grinned at her, getting an eyeful as she covered herself with her hands.

"Out!" He groaned placing the clothes on the side leaving the bathroom. He went to his room and took a look at Gossip girls most recent blast. There was a photo of him cuddling Rhea, there clothes were on the floor and you could tell they were naked under the cover, although you couldnt see Rheas face.

'I never thought there would be a day when Carter Baizen settled down and especially not with Rhea Waldorf, we all thought this was a one night stand but one of my many souces has informed me differently. You know you love me- Xoxo gossip girl'

Carter grunted and got ready for the Archibald gathering. "Hurry up Rhea!" He shouted banging on he bathroom, the girl had locked the door this time.

"Wait!" She shouted applying lipstick, Carter kept banging. She swung the door open glaring at him. "I'm not ready yet!"

"You look beautiful now let's go." Carter stated boardley, he was finding the girl just as annoying as she found him.

The girl glared at him, "I haven't even finished my makeup I cannot show up loo-"

"Would you rather ruin your perfect reputation and be late to the Archibald's party? That's not the Rhea Waldorf I know." Carter replied earning another glare.

"I'm not going to be late." She replied.

He shook his head and smirked, "its 11:45."

The girls face dropped, she grabbed her lipgloss pushing past him, "Come on!" She shouted back heading towards the door. He sighed and followed behind. "You said you didn't want to be late hurry up!"

He shook his head at the irritating girl, "Can't believe I slept with you." He mumbled, she wasn't the usual type of girl that ended up in his bed, although he didn't regret it she was getting on his neves.

"Likewise Baizen." She said rushing down the street.

They arrived at the Archibald's slightly late being let in by the maid. "Carter and Rhea." The captain called. "Glad to see you."

The pair smiled, "Your late, that's not like you." Eleanor spoke.

Rhea was about to speak up but Carter beat her to it, "Sorry about that, we were f-"

"Carter was taking a while doing his hair, you know how he is that mop has to look perfect." Rhea lied with a smile looking at her parents.

He gave a 'are you serious' look, "Your the reason we were late you took forever in the shower and then do-" she stood on his toe with her heel causing him to stop talking and glare at her.

"Sorry were late." Rhea smiled looking to the adults with a smile. She then gave a glare to Carter and walked to her little sister.

"Carter Baizen?" Blair begun.

"Don't." Rhea replied leaning back on the chair.