TwentySeven

Rhea woke up in her bed naked, she face palmed herself but smiled. She got up seeing Carter wasn't sat in the bed with her. She raised a brow where could the Baizen be. She shrugged it off standing up and getting ready for the day sending him a text. 

The raven haired girl walked downstairs a huge grin on her face. She felt bad that she was happy when Carter was going through this emotional pain but she couldn't help it. She loved him with every inch of her heart and they were finally on the same page. No one could get in there way, the only people who could decide were Rhea and Carter and they both wanted it, each other. "Hey B." 

"What is up with you Rhea, why so happy?" Blair asked popping a grape into her mouth. Rhea shrugged walking over pretending not to make a big deal out of it. 

"Oh nothing really but Carter did tell me he was in love with me." Rhea said, Blair instantly screamed hugging her sister who screamed back. The screaming girls were then joined by Darota, who heard the news and was screaming. 

Harold and Eleanor walked in, "What is that noise?" Eleanor asked. 

"Carter said he loves Rhea!" Darota shouted. This caused all the Waldorf's to scream and hug, it was strange for the family but everyone knew how long Rhea had been waiting for this day. Rhea was surprised at the reaction but Blair must have told them about gossip girls blast. 

After the excitement died down Harold spoke, "So where is lover boy." 

"I don't know I woke up and he was gone." The girl replied, receiving questioning looks from the adults. "He wouldn't." Rhea added.

"Yeah I'm sure he's just gone to get you flowers and chocolate." Blair grinned, her sister smiled back as they locked arms.

"Okay well you need to look your best for when he comes back!" Eleanor spoke, Rhea rolled her eyes at her mother as did Blair, Harold and Darota.

"Well I think you look beautiful." Harold smiled the raven haired girl smiled back. 

"Thank Dad." and with that the girl retreated to her bedroom to check her phone, seeing if Carter had replied. 

She opened her phone seeing gossip girl had updated, her heart sunk. He had broken it once again. 

'Where are you heading Carter?' 

Rhea didn't realise what such a small update could do to her, there was also a photo of carter getting on a plane. She woudnt forgive him for this she couldn't. She then went to see his reply. Reading it hurt her even more. 

'You ruined my life Rhea, its all your fault I wish I never met you.'

The girl began to cry and cry until she couldn't any more. That was mean, a horrible thing to do. He told her he loved her and broke her heart, but all great love stories end in heartbreak.

I know I'm evil and this was short but this was my plan for the book all along, I wanted to do a second part actually in the gossip girl series so that's why i have left it like this. If anyone would read a book 2 please vote, or comment 'me' on this chapter.