Ten

When Rhea saw gossip girls blast she felt guilty, she had enjoyed her day with Nick though

When Rhea saw gossip girls blast she felt guilty, she had enjoyed her day with Nick though. She called Carter and didn't get an answer. The girl decided to go to his house, he wasn't there.

The girl even resorted to texting gossip girl, who hadn't had any info on him. Rhea ran a hand through her hair as she walked down the street. She ran into Chuck Bass. "Have you seen Carter?" The girl quizzed it was late and Chuck was on his way somewhere.

"It's the lost weekend Rhea, I'm late." Chuck answered, the girl realised he would be taking drugs drinking the lot. She was not going to be looking for him anymore. The girl mumbled thanks leaving him in the street.

Lois' mother was hosting an event in her house, Rhea decided to go there. "Rhea! It's been so long!" Mrs stone spoke to the girl.

Rhea smiled, "I know how was England?"

"Wonderful!" The woman answered, "we will catch up later I need to greet the guests!" That was an excuse for she didn't want to talk about it.

Rhea smiled walking into the apartment. "Hey Lo."

Lois spun around a smile on her face, "How was you date with Nick?"

"It wasn't a date." Rhea replied Lois didn't stop smirking. "We got food and I had fun."

Lois smiled, "And what about the Carter situation? Roses and sunflowers your favourite, in the bin? When you go on a date? I think he might like you Rhee."

Rhea shook her head, "He wanted me to come to some family event, no other girl would go with him because of what I did to Serena."

"Oh, well I still think he's upset that you went out with Nick." Lois responded.

"Why?"

"Nick got invited to the lost weekend last minute, I told him not to go."

"Wait how do you know him?" Rhea asked.

"He is my lab partner and he lives in this building." Lois clarified earning a nod from Rhea.

"Carter definitely has plans for him." Rhea said with a sigh, "He probably won't talk to me ever again."

"Maybe he's trying to like blacklist you like you did to him?" Lois offered.

"Maybe."

'The lost weekend has commenced, Nick spotted leaving with two girls, Carter spotted leaving with three. Sorry Rhee some boys just can't be taimed'

Rhea was sat with Rosie and Crystal. "I'm gonna go home I'm quite tired."

The two girls nodded as Rhea got up to leave. When she four out of the lift she saw the boys from the lost weekend heading to Lois' parents party. "Well if it isn't Rhea Waldorf" Carter slurred. "She is a good fuck hon-"

"What are you doing?" She asked the boys. There pupils were dilated they were on drugs. "You guys should go home."

"No one is going home no one atall." Carter commanded looking back to his friends, he began walking forward and hugged Rhea. She rolled her eyes.

"Carter get off, you have to go home you can't be here what if someone calls the police." She explained to the man, he began whispering into her hair but the girl couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Come with us come my house." She heard him mumble.

"No."

"Well then I'm not letting go." Carter said still hugging the girl, she let out an annoyed sigh.

"Fine." She said he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she lead him out the building, he told the boys to follow and they did. Rhea got them all  in her limo telling the man to take them to Carters home.

"Me and Rhea are in my room you all sleep, not with us down stairs." Carter slurred sending a wink her way. She rolled her eyes annoyed he smelt terrible.

The girl basically carried him in his house, the boys stayed down stairs talking to each other and flirting with 2 girls. He had his arms wrapped around her as she lead him upstairs to bed. "Carter I'm gon-"

"Don't leave no please don't go." He pleaded looking sad, in that moment Rhea smiled abit. The moment was ruined when Carter began to gag. She pushed him in the bathroom sitting him down, she sat next to him stroking his back as he threw up in the toilet.

He was throwing up for about 5 minutes until he was all done, Rhea wiped his mouth with tissue throwing it down the toilet then flushing the chain. Carter put his head on her thigh as she ran her hand through his hair leaning on the bathroom wall.

They stayed like that for about half an hour, the girl nearly fell asleep. Carter  sat up looking at the brunette. "I'm sorry."

She smiled slightly, "it's fine." The boy leaned in to kiss her but she put her hand over his mouth. "Carter you have just been sick."

"I don't mind." He replied leaning in again, she let out a little laugh shoving him away again. The girl then stood up pulling him with her, she lead him to his bed putting him in it. The boy pulled her down with him.

"Carter I need to go home." She spoke, he shook his head wrapping her arms around her waist and burying his head in her neck.

"Just stay for abit." He mumbled falling to sleep.

When Carter woke up he had a huge headache, on the side there was painkillers water and a note. 'Stay in bed, drink the water don't do drugs'

The boy couldn't help but smile, he had done drugs many times before he could remember his time with Rhea, she cared for him and even left him water and painkillers. He smiled to himself.