Fifteen

'Gossip girl here another holiday has rolled up around the corner, with Mia pregnant, Serena drunk

Secrets will spill.'

It was Christmas Eve, Eve. Eleanor was hosting a christmas party, she had invited her friends mainly the rich people of manhattain. The Archibald's, Baizens, Vanderwoodsens, Stones and bass'

Rhea was ready, she was waiting for her nails to dry. The brunette walked into Blairs room. "What are you doing your not even dressed." Rhea asked, Blair looked stressed.

"I cant choose a dress." Blair said, "I wore all the nice ones and i havent been shoping nate is coming with his parents and i need to outshow Serena i ughh-" Blair let out a scream.

"Why did you let mom invite her? If she goes near Carte- wait why do you need to out show her?"

"I just need too look better than her for once, you always do so its fine for you i never do and i see the way Nate looks at her." Blair spoke looking sad, Rhea sighed pulling her sister into a hug.

Rhea wasnt a nun, she wore clothes more revealing then blair but she knew how to dress for an occasion, what occasion called leg, boobs, thigh... "Ive got one you can wear, its long on me but you have longer legs it will look good." Rhea explained pulling the taller girl to Rheas room. She looked through her wardrope grabbing a black dress. Blair needed to look better than Serena and Rhea  would do anything to ruin Serena's night.

Blair put it on, "I dont look like me, i look like a whore." Blair wined receiving a glare from her sister.

"You look good, show Nate that other side of you." Rhea spoke, winking at her she then grabbed blue heeled boot throwing them to Blair.

"Girls the guests have arrived!" Harold shouted up the stairs, Blair shouted 'one minute'

"You look good i promise." Rhea spoke, "And im down with ruining another one of Serenas dresses." That made Blair laugh.

Blair stood up, "Come on

Blair stood up, "Come on." She said going downstairs.

They walked in everyone looked at them, Nate was in awe and so was Carter looking at Rhea. She ran to him hugging him saying "hi"

He smiled and hugged her back, everyone was mistaking them for a couple. "Hey." Blair smiled at them happy for Rhea.

The parents began mingling, Rhea had left Carter greeting the guests. "Rhea, I haven't seen you in a while." Bart bass said, they had a weird friendship type thing. Rhea did work experience for him and they bonded, Rhea considered Bart Bass a somewhat friend ignoring the age gap. "Is he treating you right?"

Rhea smiled, looking back to Carter who was being questioned by Eleanor, Harold was stood with her rolling his eyes at every question. "Yeah, I mean were not together but things are good." He smiled at her, and looked to Lilly. "You know if you want to talk to her you should just go for it."

He looked bewildered for a second before toasting the girl and walking up to Lilly. She smiled, thinking she was a matchmaker. "So what is he your boyfriend now?" Chuck asked leaning on a pillar.

"No." Rhea spoke.

"So does that mean your single?" He questioned raising his brows, he already knew the answer.

"Not for you Bass." She replied sipping her champagne. He smiled at the girl, before walking of he spotted Carter.

"Hey Rhea, can I talk to you?" Carter asked walking to the girl, she nodded her head following him to the hallway. He kissed the girl, after he pulled away she looked confused. "Mistletoe." He said with a smirk motioning up.

"What did you want to talk about?" She smiled, now sitting on the couch near the elevator. He sat next to her pulling out a small box from his pocket, "Oh Carter I didn't get you anything I didn't know you wer-"

"Its fine." He cut of her rambling handing her the box, she opened it and there lay a diamond bracelet. He pulled it out and attached it to her hand.

"Thank you, its beautiful." She said smiling, she was happy with him right now. The girl kissed him on the lips, before getting up. "My mom will kill me if I just sit here snogging you all night, Ive got to get back to the party."

"Then go." He replied with a little smile, the girl then scurried off into the room practically running to Blair showing her the bracelet, she then ran to Lois

Carters family looked pleased and so did Rheas. She avoided Serena and spilled Champagne on the girl, 'accidentlay' Serena groaned before went to get changed into some of Blair's clothes. Rhea didn't know that Harold had sent Carter up there to use the toilet. Apparently someone was in the downstairs one.

There was a scream from Lois who was up stairs, and shouting coming from the girl. Rhea got up to see what was happening but Blair went, she had her suspicions and knew how Rhea would react. Chuck caught on calling the girl to him, "Rhea!"

"I'm just gonna go see what's happening upstairs." She replied.

"But I wanted to give you a Christmas present." He spoke, the girl gave him a weird look as he pulled out a box. The girl slowly walked to him taking it out his hands.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because were friends?" He answered, "Open it."

The girl did, inside was a ring it had a small diamond bow on it. "Thank you." She spoke giving him a small hug, and pulling away quickly. In that moment Lois walked downstairs followed by Serena and Carter. Rhea added together what happened, all she needed was confirmation.

"What was the conundrum?" Eleanor asked.

"Dear Lois over here forgot to knock when Carter was in the toilet." Blair lied, the four of them agreed to keep his from Rhea for now. In reality Carter walked in the wrong room for the bathroom and saw Serena getting changed, he apologised and left. Serena had followed him, being slightly drunk and pissed at Rhea she kissed him, Carter froze in place. In that moment Lois had walked up letting out a scream.....

Everyone let out a laugh, "I'm going to go, it was a wonderful party Eleanor." Carter said, Rhea gave him a weird look and followed him to the elevator.

"Why are you leaving you just got here?" Rhea asked, "I thought maybe you could stay?" She offered, the boy shook his head.

"I cant I'm meeting my sister at the airport, ill call you." Carter said as the elevator arrived, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek leaving.

'Secrets, Secrets, Secrets. I wonder what really happened?'