Six

The girl was on the stairs, she was stood next to Crystal and Rosie

The girl was on the stairs, she was stood next to Crystal and Rosie. "Are you nervous."

"No I've been waiting for this day my entire life ofcourse I'm not nervous." Rhea lied glaring at Carter who was opposing her. He smiled at the girl making her even more annoyed.

"What's up with you guys?" Rosie questioned.

"None of your business." Rhea responded, causing Rosie to sigh.

It became Carter and Rheas turn on the top steps, "Rhea Piper Waldorf daughter of Elanor Waldorf. accompanied by Carter Baizen. Rhea would like to attend university and become a nano surgeon, she intends to take a gap year helping rebuilt homes in struggling countries-" Rhea zoned out as her old friend Lois walked through the door. Rhea was staring along with everyone else, she ruined Rheas moment. Carter tugged Rheas arm pulling her away.

"You look like your about to cry." Carter spoke to the girl, she looked up at him.

"My big moment and everyone was staring at Lois what is she doing here? She ruined this for me." Rhea said a mix between anger and sad.

"Well I mean she did look a lot better than you." Carter stated, normally she would respond with something such as 'your a pig' she wouldn't take offence to this it was how there relationship worked. He realised she didn't reply and started breathing heavily everything was ruined. "I'm joking Rhee are you okay?"

"Okay? Let's just see my big moment I've been waiting for is ruined my date just called me ugly and everyone round is staring!" She whisper shouted glaring at the people in her year they looked away at that point. "My best friend is back she didn't even tell me!" She exclaimed to the boy, he wrapped his arms around her in attempt to calm her down.

"Calm down Rhea." He spoke hugging her, he was scared she was going to have a panic attack and that would be his fault.

They stayed like that until the rest of the names were called, Rhea had calmed down holding Carters hand to the dance floor. "You Alright now?" Carter asked as they begun the dance.

"I hate you." She replied looking at Lois who was stood with Chuck.

"I didn't ask you if you hated me." Carter stared looking at the girl.

She sighed, "Focus on the dance."

When the dance was over she didn't let go of Carters hand not letting him leave her. "Do you need a drink?"

She looked up to him nodding her head, he pulled out a flask and the girl drank a lot of it although it was Vodka. "Check gossip girls blast."

"I don't think we should, it will just make you even more stressed." Carter responded looking at Lois who was now walking over.

"Rhea!" She said engulfing her into a hug. "And Carter... I didn't believe gossip girl but now I see you, you do make an... Alright couple."

"Why are you here?" Rhea asked pulling away.

"I'm back and I thought what better way to surprise my best friend!" She answered still smiling. "You look really good by the way."

"That's sweet." Rhea replied, "But me and Carter are kind of busy tonight, this is our song!" She spoke as a slow song began pulling him to the dance floor. He smiled at Lois on the way passed.

"Our song? Thought you hated me Rhee, I knew my charms would reel you back in." Carter commented as she dragged him off.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" Rhea offered knowing they had rooms, Carter raised a brow.

"Me and you? Thought you hated me?" He said teasingly.

"I do."

"You find me irresistible." He spoke with a proud smile.

"Look do you want to or not?" She said spinning into his arms during there dance.

He moved his hands lower annoying the girl, "Well concidering the stunt you pulled la-"

The girl cut him off by attaching there lips, she kissed him leaning forward he was stunned at first but kissed back putting a hand behind the girls head, she pulled away with a smirk. "Well you don't want to so I should be going." She said with a smirk turning to walk away he groaned grabbing her hand and spinning the girl into the kiss again.

Everyone was shocked at them, Lois was stood gobsmacked she knew the reason why Rhea went away with him but now she believed Rhea had feelings for the boy. A public display of affection is not something a Waldorf would do unless there was some feelings there. Lois has expected it though, where ever Rea went Carter seemed to be closely behind.

She pulled away, he grabbed her hand pulling her to the staircase and up them. He kissed her pushing her back into the bedroom...

'Cotillion Cotillion Cotillion, Lois is back, Carter and Rhea got it on in front of everyone and Serena crashed it with Georgina. Xoxo'