TwentyThree

'It appears our Rhea is fine after the events of last week, so fine she's out shopping. Guess Carter wasn't that important to her.'

After the Baizen house fiasco, Rhea was sad. She loved Carter she knew she did but there was nothing the girl could do. She felt better knowing that he left her because Shelly was pregnant. She scoffed at the update from gossip girl.

Rhea and Blair were shopping at Bendals. "What about this?" Blair spoke completely taken aback by a red silk dress.

Blair never usually wore bright coloured dresses like that, "Yeah, it's really nice B."

Blair grinned, "So I'm gonna try these on, you still need to find something."

Rhea nodded and walked off, she needed a change. A change of fashion therefor the girl ended up at the pants and tops. "Rhea!" A voice called it was like venom to the girls ears.

Rhea spun with a fake smile at Shelly who now had a bump. Rhea looked upset at the bump and felt like she was going to cry. The girl controlled herself. "Hey Shelly" She said giving the girl a hug.

"I thought you had some rule about pants?" She asked in a jokey tone, Rhea fake laughed at the pregnant girl.

"Well time for a change." Rhea said now looking back at the pants.

Shelly smiled, pulling a pair of sporty pants. They were ugly. "What do you think Rhea?" She asked pulling them up against her body.

"Yeah they suit you." Rhea answered with a fake smile, Shelly grinned back.

"Listen, I know about you and Carter I just want to make sure there's no hard feelings?" Shelly quizzed with a sincere smile, his name only tore Rheas heart in half.

She bit her lip and kept her eyes on the pants that she had been examining, "Me and Carter were just fucking. There was no feelings there. None." Rhea explained.

Shelly nodded with a smile, she was unsure if Rhea was telling the truth she did think Rhea loved him but it could have been the other way around. Carter had told Shelly that he wouldn't feel that way about her, ever. That's why he refused to prepose when his parents asked him too, and he knew it would ruin Rhea. Instead they spun it from an angle that it's modern times, people don't need to be married to be in love. Carters parents weren't happy but eventually bought it once Caroline interjected and persuaded them.

"Okay." Shelly said with a smile. Rhea then pulled some pants of the shelf ready to walk away. "Oh by the way, do you want to come to my baby shower? It will be in a few months but..."

"Yeah, I'll be there." Rhea lied, she would defiantly not attend that but it was in a few months she had time to bail. Right now she needed to look like Carter didn't affect her and his baby was not a problem to the girl. She was happy for him but also hated him, she felt a mix of emotions.

"Good." Shelly smiled wildly. "Well I need to go pay for these." She motioned to her basket. "The car is waiting outside, this luxurious lifestyle  is amazing!"

Rhea grinned back, "Bye." She happily spoke, Shelly then began walking away. A sigh escaped the raven haired girls lips. Rhea pulled the pants off the rack and began walking to the changing area.

Blair stood leaning on the wall, "There is a line can you believe this?" Blair informed the girl, "I'm Blair Waldorf!" She screamed like a bratty child.

"Did you tell the managers?" Rhea asked knowing full well her sister would have had a rant to the staff explaining that her mother makes the clothes and she should not have to wait in lines.

"Of course I did." Blair responded in a bored tone. "There clearing me a space. I told them my mother would stop supplying clothing if they didn't allow me to change right away, It's been longer than right away."

Rhea shook her head at her sister, "I just ran into Shelly."

"Shelly?" Blair asked wide eyed. "Why is she shopping here?"

"I'm assuming the Baziens wanted her to look like a more high class hooker." Rhea spoke to her sister now leaning on the wall next to her.

"Impossible." Blair replied disgust was lacing her voice.

"She invited me to her baby shower." Rhea informed her sister, "She will probably invite you and mom aswell."

"We're not going! She's the enemy." Blair informed the shorter yet older girl.

Rhea smiled, "I know, we will cancel last minute."

"The perfect revenge." Blair smiled wickedly, she hated when there was an empty space when people cancelled it was the worst. Now Shelly would have 3. A man then approached the girls, he was short and had glasses. Probably the manager.

"Are you the Waldorfs?"

'Shelly and Rhea, friends? No hard feelings? I don't think so. Xoxo.'