Twentytwo

Rhea left the Baizen's Hampton house nearly as soon as she got in, she grabbed some clothes so she didn't look like she was leaving because of them and that she acctually planned to go with Blair and Serena.

When she walked in the Waldorf Hampton home she walked in throwing her stuff to the floor. "Rhea what a-" Blair Shut up as Rhea latched her arms around the girl and began crying histericly in her shoulder.

"Carter!" Rhea spoke crying, "He- I He fucked me over Blair and now he's with Shelly confessing his love!" She screamed as the tears streamed and she pulled away from Blair's chest.

"Carter is an arse Rhea, you can do better what about you and Tom."

Rhea shook her head wiping her face, "I broke up with him, Carter was meant to break up with Shelly and when I got back they were making out on the couch."

Blair hugged her sister again, "Gilmore girls marathon?" Rhea smiled back at her sister and nodded.

When the girls got back to Newyork Carter hadn't tried to contact Rhea, she claimed she was over him although it was obvious to everyone that she wasn't and that she was hurting.

A few days later the Baizens had invited there 'friends' over, although they really just invited the richest families in New York City. As they drove there Rhea sat glaring at her mother for making her go, Harold was in France.

As the Waldorfs walked into the Baizen household Rhea mumbled, "They better not announce there getting married." Her mother only rolled her eyes.

The maid had taken there coats, "Ahh Eleanor, Where is Harold?" Mr Baizen asked with a confused look.

"In France he had- business to attend, he sends his regards." She spoke the man nodded, all the adults knew about them getting a devorse, it was obvious well except to the children. The adults began discussing something so Rhea and Blair made here way further into the house.

Lois stood up and walked over to Rhea, "Hey can we talk?"

Rhea nodded as Blair walked towards Serena, Carters eyes had been on the girl since she walked in the room. "Yeah."

"I'm so-"

"-it's fine." Rhea cut the girl off. "I don't want to talk about it not today."

Lois nodded understandably, "Well she is defiantly a down grade." The girl spoke walking next to Rhea. "And I don't thinks he's that into her."

Rhea gave her a look, of course he was. "Well there here to announce there marriage or some shit."

Lois shook her head an idea popping up in the brunettes mind, "Rhea maybe she's blackmailing him?"

"Stop giving me false hope Lo."

Lois shook her head, "I'm being serious, look ill get Shelly alone and you speak to Carter I'm sure it will work."

"If he wants to talk he can come too me." Rhea responded reciving a roll of the eyes from Lois.

"Your so stubborn." She mumbled.

The household then began gathering around the couch as Mr and Mrs Baizen handed out champagne for the announcement. Carter stood next to Shelly, his arm around the girls waist. Rhea had a dirty look on her face, everyone new why but no one dared to comment as she looked as though she was about to murder someone.

She held her glass in her hand sipping it as they begun, "As you know Carter have been together for a while now and its time we extend our family." Mrs Baizen spoke proudly, 'there getting married?' Rhea thought outraged.

Shelly smiled wildly standing up, "I'm pregnant!" She exclaimed, Rhea choked on her drink and began clothing. "Are you okay Rhea?"

She was clothing and Lois began hitting her back, when she stopped she stood up tears in her eyes, people were unsure if it was due to the news or nearly dying. "Y-yeah b- excuse me." She said walking into the bathroom.

She needed to breathe and that she did, she got her breath fixed and fixed her makeup. The girl left the room but ran back in before anyone could see her and broke down. Tears streamed down her face ruining her makeup, she was crying so much it hurt. Carter walked in, she understood but was still upset. "Rhea-"

"Don't Carter, I get it but you could have at least told me instead of letting me find out like this." She replied now steadying her crying but she still held a quivering lip.

"She didn't want me too." He replied looking down, he regretted not telling Rhea, she deserved to hear it from him not at a family gathering. He took a step towards the girl wiping her tears away with his hand, "Rhea I still-"

"Don't. If you say it you cant take it back and it just makes this even harder." She replied pushing his hand away.

"I'm sorry." He replied.

She tried to smile, "Its alright the best love stories end in heartbreak." she then left the room, everyone saw this girls messed up face, she ignored there stairs and left the Baizen household.

'Apparently the best love stories end in heartbreak, we love you Rhee. Shelly pregnant? I cant help but think that's only part of the story. Xoxo.'