Four

"Couldnt stay away?" Carter asked at the girl walked into his home

She rolled her eyes, "I wanted to- say- i- we are friends." The girl was terrible at apoligisinig, he knew it and smiled at her attempt.

"Do you want to come upstairs?" He offered.

She shook her head, "Why dont we sit down here?"

"Just come up, i know its not happening again." He lied, he knew how to play her, he knew he could make her keep coming back.

She sighed following him up the stairs, he had his tv turned on and he grabbed the remote for his playsation. "Did you sneak Chuck and Nate into a club? Blair was telling me and she wasnt happy." He begun playing the game not taking his eyes of the screen, "Carter?"

"What?" He replied not paying any attention to the girl sat next to him.

"Did you sneak Nate into a club?"

He laughed abit, "Yeah, he was throwing up all over the place he had too much to drink, got us kicked out."

The girl smiled, "Hes never been able to handle his liquor." Carter didn't reply to that. "Remeber the first time we went to a club, god that was bad." She laughed, the girl began feeling ignored. "When the bouncer hit on me and you tried to fight him, you got your arse kicked."

Carter only mumbled a "Yeah." In response.

"How long is this game gonna take." She spoke glaring at the game, she wanted to smash it. He invited her over and now was ignoring her, she thought about leaving but wasnt going to let a machine win.

He ignored her, she placed her hand on his thigh slowly moving up. "That trick dosent work on me, Rhea."

She moved her hand even further up and felt him move positions, the trick did work. "Are you gonna turn this game off?"

"Nope." He spoke popping the p, he knew she was stubborn and the game was going off one way or another.

She smirked, leaning close to his ear, "Please?" She said, her lips tickled his ear. Carter was tempted but knew it would probably only end up as a make out session, he needed to hold out a little bit longer. She touched him kissed his neck nothing worked well she saw the bulge in his pants but nothing worked getting him to turn the game off.

The girl stood up it was her last ressort, she craved his attention expecially after the silent treatment. The girl lifted off her dress, he averted his eyes from the screen to her, he bit his lip looking her up and down. She smirked, he threw the controller to the side.

She walked towards him sitting on him, he rested his hands on her back as she lent in for a kiss pulling away at the last second. He groaned knowing what she was doing. "Sorry i think ive got to go." She said getting off the boy.

"Come on Rhea dont be li-" She placed a finger over his mouth shushing him.

"Never again." The girl lied, walking over to where her dress lay on the floor.

Carter grabbed her arm pulling her to him, he kissed her, she kissed back. He lead her to his bed, sitting down as she sat on him, he lent back and she leant forward. The girl pulled his top off, the girl licked and lay kisses down his hench stomach leading her to his pants. The girl unzipped them, before she jumped off and away from him.

"Rhea what are you doing?" He said as she put her dress on. "Come on don't."

"You ignored me and then thought I would sleep with you?" She asked, in truth his plan would have worked if Rhea didn't realise his ploy. She was smart and slightly paranoid.

The boy now stood up of the bed, "You can't tell me your not even slightly turned on right now?" He spoke eddying towards her.

"Nope." She lied, it took all she had not to jump on him. "And besides my pride is the most important thing here, so if you will excuse me I will be going." She said with a succeeded smile.

"I nearly had you though didn't I?" He asked biting his lip at the girl.

"I'm not stupid Carter, I realised what you were doing and flipped the tables." She said with a smile he shook his head as she left the room and then his house.

'Dearest Rhea found herself in Carters bed once again, I guess she's not as innocent as she seems. I wonder will these two end in heartbreak? You know you love me xoxo'