un civil

Peter swore he had at least 6 broken bones but he didn't care , as long as these fuckers didn't hurt a civilian he was okay

"Mr Stark ??" Peter said through the com

"What did I tell you kid, web em up " then after that he was cut off completely

Peter was some what sobbing when he put back his dislocated shoulder , all he thought about is how they brought a kid to battle . Peter was psyched to hear he was meeting the avengers but now he was sick of it and was at the verge of crying .

Wanda's magic got out of control and sent a a hurling ball of red towards the city

And nobody noticed but peter .

Peter could not believe his eyes .at first they were trying not to hurt each other but now very punch was meant to kill .

Peter couldnt think straight he didn't know what to do and could not web it up so he did what he thought was best .

Peter got on a plane and drove towards the city .

Peter never drove a plane before but he just thought of it like a golf cart ....

All peter thought about was how he might die and this wasn't supposed to be his first meeting with the avengers and lastly how he was missing his algebra test .

Peter jumped of the plane before it crashed right into the red magic before it could touch ground and the entire thing exploded in mid air . Peter being still awake with half of his body in flames swings towards water to calm the pain .

Once he was done with that problem it all went to waist , to see them already fighting in the city destroying it at the same time .

Peter cursed at the sight of a widow bite in his leg

"Fucker shot me "

All he could think about was the safety of the people and that's it .

The next thing you know peter came out of a building carrying at least 10 people on his back going in and out every time breaking his already broken bones more .

Finally getting the people to safety he saw one last family on the verge of a fallen apartment and it took all of Peters might he had to run through a bunch of arrows and guns to save them .

And that's when he saw it a building tearing in two with all the family still inside it .

While running towards them a shield hit his good leg and that's when he lost it .

"FUCK YOU "

and next thing you know peter threw the shield as far as he could before continuing his journey .

Captain America was shocked but continued when Wanda got his shield back .

The building cracked from some unknown source in the roof and peter tried webbing it up as much as he could  but ending up  all people getting out in time except him .

Peter was under a building and could not bear it .

It was agonizing pain like a thousand knifes stabbing his back .

Peter was on the verge of giving up .

"Mr Stark ??"

"Not now "

Peter gave in

All he thought was how he was selfish for giving up and how he has to help the people in need , the people getting hurt .

That's all he needed to slowly get up lifting the building with all his strength ,screaming in pain .

But the fight continued .