shwarma 3

In these oneshots spiderman doesn't have a crappy suit . he has a high quality suit that took him months to make .

"Impossible "

"Oh its true , just look at the files on this kid-"

"Wait hold on . your meaning to tell me that spiderman is a kid ?"

"HOld on let me explain . the kid has the exact same height as him and the kid is superhuman , we saw it with our own eyes !"

"And ?"

"That's all we got "

"REALLY ?you're going to assume he is spiderman just because of that ?? "

"yeah?"

"How do you know he is superhuman?"

"So we were following the boy"

"Hold up . wHy were y'all doing that in the first place ?"

"I know weird right ? I asked myself the same question too "

"Continue "

"And he noticed us without looking and we breefly started following him , then he started running super super fast and we bearaly were catching up with him !! I had my sports car GOING AS FAST AS IT COULD GOOO "

Fury started to get interested .

"And before all of that , he caught a ball that was about to hit caps face without even FACING THE RIGHT DIRECTION !"

"Wa-"

"AND THERES MORE . he shook caps hand  without trying and he did it so hard it left him with a dislocated PINKY ,"

"When were done with this , you got to explain this to me in order cause i cant seem to grab on to what actually happened "

"why don't we grab a cup of coffee while you tell me the entire story "

As fury opened the door the entire squad of avengers fell to the floor because they were eves dropping

He stared for what seemed like hours but was only 5 seconds  before just saying

"You mother fucKers "

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

.

"

"Look at that its spiderman saving yet another family from a burning building "

"That's a total of 10 families there "

"ok once he gets the last family to safety we attack"

"Careful he might actually be a kid "

"THEN WHY AREN'T WE HELPING HIM WITH THE FIRE !!"

...

"good point ."

"anyway . look he's coming back "

He went to the building right next to the burning one before collapsing on the roof "

"Oh god he doesn't look so good ."

"Told you we should have helped him and now he is dying"

"WHAT ARE YALL WAITING FOR??"

Clint then got up and went towards the building .

As he crept towards him he slowly reached for his mask when all of a sudden spiderman scooted away in fear but didn't get very far .

"Hey ,hey calm down my name is Clint and I couldn't help but noticed you got a little hurt so I came by to help "

Spiderman started breathing heavy before clint could continue .

"Guys I think he in trouble . He's having trouble breathing . should I take off his mask ?"

"tony take him to dr cho "cap spoke through the mic

Not even 10 seconds later iron man was flying away with a nearly dead spiderman in his arms .

-----------------------------------------------------

Peters pov .

I opened my eyes to see myself in a completely white room with a huge window .
I looked at the bed and myself that I was in and I seemed to be perfectly fine except the pain on my leg .

...

He didn't start panicking till he realized the last thing he wore was his spiderman suit and at the moment he only had on a gown with a blanket .

"Hello peter parker , my name is nick fury and I'd like to speak to you about your extra curricular activities we caught you doing last night "