Español

Part 2 to football ;)

If people didn't find Peter in football attractive , they sure as hell did when they herd him speak Spanish for the first time .

It was your quiet everyday Monday in Mr hernandez class when they first heard him .

Peter was like always asleep during this time due to his daily patrol .

The guys giving him glares due to girls just talking about him .

Girls : talking about him And how he did in the football try outs .

And Peter sound asleep dreaming about Mj- sorry I mean
The mjonrl

Spanish was the one thing almost everybody hated about the school because it was the one class they failed .

Mr hernandez finally came in telling the class to quiet down .

"PETER DESPIERTA "
(PETER WAKE UP)

that woke Peter up for sure and stared at the teacher startled .

"¿Me puedes decir porque estabas dormido en mi clase a las diez de la mañana ?"

(Can you tell me why you are sleeping in my classroom at ten am in the morning ?)

Peter still not thinking clearly and forgot about the secret he had been keeping for years and it just all went out the window .

"Perdoname señor , es que me quede despierto muy tarde . No lo vuelvo hacer otra vez "

(Sorry sir , it's just that I stayed up late last night . I won't do it again )

The teacher had a minimal shocked face while the rest of the students had their jaws dropped to the second floor .

The girls after that wouldn't leave him alone every were he went . The only place he felt secure was the boys locker room .

...

Finally athletics came and Peter was exited .

They all got to go to the weight room and then run out side .

Everybody seemed to be Taking their shirts of in the weight room so he assumed that he could too.

And when they finally went out side to run the 2 miles there was a huge group of people in the bleachers and in the field getting ready for the football game .

But what he didn't expect was .....