all alone

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be alone in the world ?  , Well  ,peter had never experienced that feeling till this day .  

He always had someone , his parent died but he had his aunt and uncle . His uncle died , but he had his aunt . Now his aunt is lying dead in front of him and he is all alone .

He saw how she looked exactly the same like when she was asleep .
Peaceful

He hair some what messy  . Her clothes wrinkled and face flawless just like it always should be .
The only difference was the pool of blood surrounding her and instead of asleep in her bed , she was in the middle of the road and dead .

Peter felt like a lost child .

He didn't know what to do and all he did was walk up to he her and kneel down .

He just stared and stared in shock .

The people who witness the bullet pierce through the woman heart , were freaking out.

some had called the police , and others ran away and nobody noticed peter in the middle of the road .

Peter felt his life tumbledown.
All he did was try to protect the people but he couldn't even protect his own family .

Peter stayed like that while everybody ran around .

One person noticed peter a journalist to be exact .

A journalist purpose is not to run away from the scene but to go towards it and record it so somehow so it could go down in history .

He ran to the side walk and steadily took a picture or two before running off again.

The shooting kept going and at least 40 other people got shot before the police came and Caught the shooter .

When the people of new York city calmed down yet still alarmed . They all just cried ,hugged ,ran way or were dead .

The ambulance took may away leaving peter there alone .

He sat down in the side walk Infront of the scene and stared at people continue with their life's .

He thought how it was weird , how he didn't touch aunt may but fell blood trickle from his leg .

Nobody noticed .

All he did was sit down and watched how they wrapped up the scene .

He felt how if he didn't get help he could pass out or even die .

So he got up . And noticed no more ambulances so walked up to the nearest person .

*********

" Molly Robertson , from NYC news here to report a shooting in time time square . About 40 people got shot and only 10 survived . We are horrified to see such a gruesome scene play out in our beloved city . Here we share some of the  scenes play out and the most shocking one in right here "

The woman shows a picture of peter on his knees in front of aunt may while people run behind him . The picture was represented flawlessly with lights of this building making it sight worth seeing .

" This teen is sitting in the middle of chaos in shock and if you know this individ-"

"E-Excuse me mam "

The woman turns around to find the exact same teen from the picture right Infront of her .

"I'm , sorry , I don't know what happend but I think I got shot and nobody seems to be able to help me "

The woman eyes bulged out to see Peters bloody leg . The camera zooms in to his leg .

"Child sit down . How does that not hurt !!??"