football

Like Peter said before, he would love to play football , but that wasn't who he was then so why should he now ?

Ned had struggled the entire summer trying to convince Peter to join the team and part of Peter wanted to join to but he was afraid .

Finally a new year with a fresh start . Peter had the courage  to finally try out for the schools football team .

Tryouts are the most dangerous thing in the entire world in Peters school.

Even tho it's a very high profile school , the students there take pride in their sport so when the tryouts are there , everybody wants to witness and see who will be humiliated for the next year's of their high school life .

The tryouts took place on the field and everybody witness on the bleachers.
Everybody was shocked or laughing when they found out Peter was trying out so even more people came to see the show .

The coaches found out Peter was trying out so even they intended to make fun of the kid somehow .

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY TAKE OF YOUR SHIRTS AND STAND IN A LINE "

Peter hesitated at the sight of everybody's eyes on him but did it slowly .

"Hey Peter,  are you ashamed of that skimpy body of yours ??" Flash said

Most kids snikerd but shut up once Peter had done what he was asked .

In their sight was a well build teen age body with not only a fit body but more muscle.

coaches could not be live their eyes but needed to make sure Peter was humiliated so instead of their practical tryout , they proceed with made up trials .

"RIGHT NOW WE WILL FOCUSE ON REFLEX AND SKILLS TO CATCH AND THROW A BALL . SO I WILL RANDOMLY THROW A BALL AT YOU ALL  AND YOU ARE ALL EXPECTED TO CATCH AND THROW BACK "

The coaches got their best upper classmen player to do the throwing and halfway through the trial most of them failed .

"Distract Peter. "

"Hey Peter , i was thinking -

Then all of a sudden something told Peter to stick his arm out and did as told .

The shock in the people's eyes when they saw Parker catch a full force ball with one hand while not even facing the right direction .

The girls were starting to get interested in peter , while the boys were somewhat irritated .

Ned and mj sat on the highest part of the bleachers making bets on peter .

"So far you owe me 50 bucks "mj said with a chuckle

Ned just grunted

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mean while the coaches decided to bring the final trial . The tackle

Since peter was still small , bulid but small they peired him with the biggest guy in the team .

They all lined up infront of each other and the coaches were going live on the schools profile right infront of peter .

"GO"

The other guy rran at full force so peter thoug Jr he should do so too .

And when they collided  the guy went flying for about a yard while peter ran of with the ball.

The velocity peter was going was unatural and by the time he got to the other side of the field the others beraly got half way .

Peter obviously not knowing how try outs worked threw the ball to the teacher on the other side .

Lets just say there was a teacher mark crine scene in the grass with a foot ball right next to him .

Peter ran up to the other coach and simply asked

"Did i make it ??"

"Yes "

"Cool and with that peter walked away from the field and into mays car out side stadium .

The people could not belive their own eyes and all over instagram was

#peterwasreplaced

Colleges were trying to get thr 16 yea rf old boy to play for them when he got out of highschool .

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

"AUNT MAY I MADE IT , I FRIKEN MADE IT "