stabbed

He didn't know how he got to where he was .

He was on the second floor of his high school building bleeding profusely . 

Then again he was in shock .

He had to get out of shock . Shock raises the chances of death .

He addressed his situation .

He got out of class , late for lunch .

Nobody was around but flash .

He walked up to him before apologizing and stabbing him .

Wow that simple?
...

Once he got out of shock pain took over his body .

He needed help and fast .

The lunch room was down stairs but he could grab people's attention with the balcony .

The balcony was right over the lunch room .

He was only a couple yards away so he needed to drag himself .

His yellow shirt was now a weird shade of pink and red .

Oh the pain .

Finally making it he screamed .

"HELP , PLEASE HELP I NEED HELP "

The shock was slowly slipping back on and he was now crying .

The people were confused at the scream . All they thought about was that it could be a simple prank , but when they saw a arm make its way through the balcony bars dropping a red fluid over a table they screamed .

Immediately teachers made their way up he stairs and ran towards Peters way .

This concluded with a lock down .

The teachers knew they needed to get him out fast . If the lock down proceeded with Peter still inside .they would not let them out till they catch the attacker resulting in a dead child .

Without any authority they dragged Peter to the elevator and proceed to take him out the doors . And just outside the school gates .

They thanked the Lord for an ambulance station to be just around the corner of midtown tech  .

Everything  else was a blur .

He knew he was going to survive but just couldn't help but want to die a little .