Interesting

I've always anticipated that something interesting would happen in my life .

No, I'm not special in any way shape or form . So how could a regular 17 year old boy have an interesting life without it involving love, drugs, abuse, mystery, and the hardships of life. I've never experienced love before nor have I been abused. Sincerely I have no interest in being enslaved to a drug which will only make me feel better if I consume it daily for the rest of my life. 

Yes maybe I've lost family members in the past years but other people have also and they still have regular life's just like me.

I'm ordinary.

I've liked girls but never really loved them.
I bet I could fall in love with one, marry that gal and have kids a small apartment in the unfairly Overpriced New York City.

Not yet.

So how is my life interesting ?

I don't know, I don't have powers or gifts like the avengers. I'm probably smart enough to be like iron man or Bruce banner, but I'm probably going to get my self killed like those other teenage geniuses who make a suit out of the blue and try to fight crime in the middle of the night. The next morning a funeral traffic making me late for school.

Id rather wait.

Honestly I don't feel like having an everlasting fight with villains and crime fighters , they've got hero's for that.

"PETER !"

Ugh Ms Morales.

"Yes mam ?" I said with a hint of sass lingering at the end of the m.

"Stop ignoring me and pay attention" she said as she continues to glare at me

You see I can't pay attention while im narrating how boring my life is in my mind in the middle of English class.

"Yes mam"

All of a sudden the bell rang leaving my ears to bleed to death at its high pitch sounds that resembled a fire trucks siren.

I made my way out the class room and silently put my ear phones on avoiding all connections to society.

Geez Peter, and you ask why your life isn't interesting.

My best friends grampa just died, so he had to leave for a while.

Leaving me.

I made my way up towards the rooftop without dragging attention.

I sat down near the wall that guarded the edge and took out my food thanking the gods for this ever lasting peace I might not find next period.

I liked being alone but sometimes I wish I wasn't

As I took a bite out of my sandwich I wondered if my life would be interesting if I had powers.

Do I have the drive, or the persistence to do it ?

I couldn't figure it out but I don't have to worry about it since I don't have powers

I could maybe not be anti social, but it's now hard to break out of that barrier and make friends other than ned.

I'm not fit, I'm as thin as a pole.

I finished my lunch but decided to stay rather than going to math.

I looked towards the sky for a few mear seconds before my eyes closed

I tried my best to stay awake but the over whelming feeling of exhaustion took over me and peace overcame.

Till I felt a prick.

I opened my eyes and my face was facing now the black and smoky sky of New York.

It was night time.

My neck was throbbing and my my limbs started to feel weak despising the long nap I took. 

I got up as fast as I could , but realizing the mistake once I got up and immediately felt dizzy.

I reach for my neck and touch it only feeling a small object.

I grab it and look at it panicking once I do.

A spider.

My immediate thought was that it was poisonous.

I start to run towards the door and take out the phone from my pocket to dial 911 about my situation but I tripped and launched forward.

The only thing in-front of me was the wall keeping me from falling to my death.

And I was past that wall falling fast towards the concrete floor, before I could touch the ground I accepted my fate and fainted from exhaustion and shock.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Brother it's seems like we got to the signal just in time, this boy was blocking our portal to Asgard"

"Well if he's that important than why are you still grabbing him from the shirt! And pull him back UP!"

The two mysterious men pulled the boy up and flew to the highest building in New York City with an avengers label on the front.

Part two ? And I know the avengers tower still exist bare with me :)