kid

We were all hanging out on the roof of the tower just having a barbeque
, and enjoying the night .
All of us ,as in the avengers and the new avengers .

"We have to do this more often "
Steve said

"Ok im up for it ,but next time not in the middle of winTER "

"Chill out tony at least you have your suit on "

"Fine "
Tony grumbled

"Its been a while guys , you know , since we've seen each other "
Natasha said

"I know . We are all here . All the super heros of the world "

"Uh no were not "

"What do you mean ?"

"Spiderman "clint said with a duh tone

Then all of a sudden sam spoke out

"This is the 2 barbeque we've done in 2 years one each year , we invite him yet he didn't come "

"Huh youre right when will that man ever come "
Tony said

"Who is he anyways "

"I dont know he must be pretty old to have that much experiance , or smart , i dont know man "

"He stopped that guy from taking youre plain "

"But i dont know who he is "

"The man with the most money in the world cant tell who spiderman is ????
Does fury know ??"

Then all of a sudden from the shadows you hear a voice

"NO No i dont ,and i would very much like a explanation on why you all dont know either "

Before the second word of that sentance came out of his mouth there was a series of screams and looks of shock in people eyes to see the man who has been standing there for nearly two hours .

"For a super spy , 2 enhanced soldiers , the richest man in the world , 2 gods , a scientist , and heros with more powers then yall combiened ,ive been here since 8 pm "

"And WE have been here since NINE PM!!!!!"

"Do all of you earthlings do this as a acomodation or was this just an act to frighten us all ?"

"Second one thor. Its the second option "

" anyway ,WHO WANTS BOOZE!!"

a series of chearful shouts and hollers were heard on the highest tower in new york .

"AAAAAARRRRGGGH"

Silence  broke through

"What was that ??"

"I dont know "

"Hey look over here "wanda said pointing down the tower

They all saw a figure jumping ontop of buildings with a bloody leg

"How does he do that ?"

The figure seemed to be wearing awhite shirt and the rest was just a bluur

Then all of a sudden he didnt make the jump

"Oh no he surely didnt survive that fall"

Then all of a sudden you se him crawling back up THE WALL .

"hOly crap , HOLY CRAP , thats spiderman "

"No shit sherlock and hes leaving a trail of blood behind in the snow "

"Tony go get the guy "

Tony did as he was told

..............................................................

"HEY MAN "

tony said while he lowerd him self on the building spiderman was in . Him still in a crouching position refusing to look up . All you could hear were faint sobs .

"Alright then i dont know what to do with you so i will just bring you with the people who do know "
Tony said while picking the random guy up and back to the tower .

..................................................

Tony lowerd himself down in the cealing carrying a bloldy man

As he put him down the heros started surrounding him .then all of a sudden he started mumbling word getting louder each second

"She left me, she left me behind , WHO DOES THAT ,"

The guy looks up to reveal a teenage boys and then starts to get up and pace around in a circle .

Everybody still in shock did not acknowledge the fact that he was leaving a trail of blood getting bigger each second

"MY AUNT DIED SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO I HAD SHE LEFT ME "

He had started getting violent to everybody around him when wanda snuck up to him and put him to sleep .

"Guys he's just a kid . Spiderman is just a kid "