why

"Hey ned , what did you get in your ela test ? "
Peter said while closing his locker

"I got a 95 , but thats because i got the last answer from you "

"I noticed so i just changed my answer at the end so i got a 100 "
He said with a chuckle .

Ned just grunted before walking off .

He had to admit he felt bad , but he shruged it of

Just as peter was about to leave he  got a call.

"Hello , is this peter parker ?"

"Yes "

"Im coming to call about may parker , she recived a stroke and did not survive if you would please come and comfirm her death . You are the only emergancy contact available "

Peter just spaced off before saying sure to the nice lady and hanging up .

The secomd he hanged up he dropped his phone and looked around the croweded halways .

Everything was at slowmotion

He looked at the students , he felt every single hot breath in the hallway , every single spray of cologne and perfume , it all seemed to happen in a mili second 

And then his phone hit the floor .

It was a loud hit that captured some peoples attention and somehow it triggerd somepart in his brain to immedietly punch the locker .

Everybody looked at the big dent the you saw another , and another .

Soon , peter was bleeding from both of his hands and teachers just couldnt seem to calm the boy down .

They tried holding him back but couldnt . They sent the kids to their classes but they still lingerd to see what happens .
It resulted in the police coming and hot even 6 police officers could hold him back

Peter was hitting it so hard it he started hitting the wall on the other side resulting in a whole .

He just could not stop his rage was consuming , eating him piece by piece .

They finally were able to afford a nice tv . They actually had the newest model amd had new phones , something that they alwaysd dreamed of .

All of it just for her to die .

He understood that it wasnt his fault , but everybody feels that guilt at first ,like , what did he do wrong ?

Why ?  Why did it happen ?

he finally opened his eyes and stopped .

What had seemed like 5 seconds was now 2 hours of constantly punching the lockers .

It  was destroyed officers , teachers ,students , janitors , district consecutives stered at peters red eyes just as red as his knuckles .

He walked away and towards the lockeroom on the other side of school .

Apperantly not everybody witnessed the comotion so when they passed through peters body filled with his own blood . They just let him pass .

He got there he just changed , cleaned himself up and left .

He went back towads the cops and explained the situation .

Today was the first day of his miserable bloody life as a orphan with absolutly no family tree left .

But he was determined to let the roots grow .