Thanos (pt/2)

I suggest to re read thanos part one because you might get confused .

____________________________________

Snap

The entire place that peter was in , came crashing down . Peter panicked and just thought about were it all started as he closed his hand .

******************************
Peter had noticed the gigantic space ship in new York

"Ned I need a dis-"

Swoooosh

The future peter appeared back to were it all started . He looked around at the setting before falling back into a seat

Everybody wanted to scream at the sight in front of them.

Infront of them appeared a bloody peter parker in a spiderman suit with a weird glove .

He got back up and towards past peter .

"Look I'm sorry for it to all end so quickly but it doesn't matter anymore . Our identity problem is nothing compared to the problem we have out there . So put on you're suit and help me find tony "

Future Peters pain slowly came back

Past peter was in shock . He stared at the rest of his classmates the same look towards him And the other him .

Peter reached for his bag and took his mask  .....

_______________________________________ _______________________

When they both arrived to the scene ,  and the fight had already commenced.

"STOOOOOP"Peter shouted .

Everybody looked towards him and in slight surprise to see the teenage boy hold the gauntlet and the exact replica of Spider-Man.

"All of you stop , it's no use , i have the gauntlet and you will not be able to defeat me "

Past Peter slowly got close to his other self to whisper.

"Do you even know how to use that thing ???"

"no"

"Great"

The black order started to charge towards Peter and all Peter thought of before closing his glove was for them to be dead .

And just like that rocks shaped as spikes  raised from the ground stabbing them both to death .

Tony ,bruce ,and the wizards stared at them in shock while past Peter just stepped in front with a lil sass .

" yuh that's right , that's me right there "

Peter just rolled his eyes before continuing what he was here for ...

"Tony we need to reverse all of this to where Thanos doesn't kill anybody at all "

Bruce all of a sudden spoke up

"He killed thor and half of his people "

"No before that we have to prevent it before he even gets the glove "

"No , we can't.  Then it's going to bring back another villain we just literally defeated "

"Never mind that . We will bring thor and his people back but right now we need to get to the rest of the avengers."

Tony could not get over the fact that Tiny Peter Parker was holding the most vital thing of the universe .

"Ok let's contact the others " bruce said