reveal

Infinity war never happend

Senior year .

I had a ok life . may had died last year but I handled it well . I prepared for her death for a long time now .

I worked for about two years in a pizza shop just so that I wouldn't just jump into the streets of new york alone . may had also left quite alot of money that I did not know she had for me .

I had to spend a year in foster home before I turned 18 so life was good I worked in a good part time job and I went to school .

So I was living alone in senior year with a good job

Oh I forgot I got a kitty .

I named it sherlock .

...

Tony never really contacted me after the entire plain incident so I stopped trying to contact him .

Growing up and may dying changed me a bit .

Spiderman still made a couple of jokes but the amount of jokes lowered drastically .

He was becoming more responsible .

He was actually a skilled fighter due to experience .

He needed to change ever since may died .

I changed from my old self and completely decided a new style

Sadly no more pun shirts

First day of school was ok ned and mj were the same as freshman year but older and mature .

Mj looked more attractive , but not that I'd care absolutely not .

Ned had also gotten a growth spurt and girls noticed him more .

They also tell me that I also got very attractive but I didn't see it .

They told me I was oblivious of the fact that I am H.O.T . atleast that's what id heard from a lot of girls

So yeah . it was all good , spiderman was considered an actual hero for saving new york a couple of times .

Even jjm complemented me for saving his life twice .

I got tired of life

I had made the stupidest decision this morning .

And its a horrible decision

...

I would reveal my identity .

I know its stupid But may is dead and I really have nobody else to protect other than sherlock .

Is sherlock really worth it ?

Nah .

.

He put on his suit and walked towards the news station .

People noticed that the mask hero was walking normally instead of swinging around but they let him be .

He got to the news station before casually walking into the building .

He walked towards the lady in the front desk while she just stared in shock .

"hey mam , I was wondering if I could give you a topic about your.news today "

That caught people's attention and paid very close attention to him

"I would like to reveal my identity "

EVerybody started getting to work calling agencies to manage the TV time and set everything aside for they were gonna be rich

manager of the place took him in to a room filled with huge TVs and computers and people .

The lady speaking about the news on live tv was interrupted
When they whispered something onto her ear .

Suddenly she changed the subject .

"The sports will be interrupted for we have some alarming news from our mask hero about his identity "

The lady pushed peter to the front and she placed him in a chair in front of the camera

"Um hello new york city . I know most of you all think that I am a 27 year old man saving you all but I am fairly young
I have no reason anymore to keep my identity a secret so here goes nothing "

He took off his mask and said .

"My name is peter parker at the moment I am 18 and I've been spiderman since I was 15 years old "

Phones started sounding everywhere while peter made his way out the door and up the wall .

He looked at the caohs outside . Everybody was posting aboht him . He didn't really cared . He just swings off into the distance

Part two : me stark gets angry with Peter in front of the avengers 🤪