Two Alphas.

Braydon

"In the late 7982 was the time of the great white oak tree where it was called before it was named Connecticut, the land of our home." I watched the teacher pull out a big map in front of us. Her chest heaving up and down as she speaks.

"Alpha Braydon, don't tell me you are checking the teacher out now are you?" Turning to my left I was met with my Beta, Beta Tucker as a smirk played on his lips.

"Can you blame me, I ache to have those lips on mine." I signed knowing that may be impossible.

I couldn't help but gawk at our history teacher. There is something about her that I couldn't place my finger on it.

Sadly though as much as I would love to be hers, she is definitely not mine.

Three long fucking years I have waited for the day my wolf shouts mate or to be engulf by her scent.  Seff my wolf has grown quiet ever since a year later after my 18th birthday.  He wanted his mate and the longer without, the longer he feels discourage that is until college were I was met with the blue eye raven of a teacher.  

Seff seems to come alive and I could almost see him wagging his tail.  I however have to remind him that she is not our mate.

I am already 20 years old. Makes me wonder if I even have a mate.

"Mr. Travis." My eyes snapped towards the very pissed of teacher who was now looming over me by an inch as I sat in my desk. "Are you even listening to my lecture?" She huffed. And might I add she looks cute when she's angry.

Rising to my feet so that I was now towering over her I smiled, "Actually teacher Amy, I was distracted by your breast as it slightly moves up and down." I didn't mind much of the attention that we were now receiving. All that mattered is the blush that crept on her face. She was in deed cute. How can someone her age be a teacher. Usually teachers are either old or fat. Well most of my teachers are bald.  

And the fact that Seff is now aware of her presence got me jumping for joy.  Hence is why I love to tease the teacher.  Just to make Seff happy.  Besides her many expressions are just a bonus.

Looking up at me, her neck strained just to meet into my eyes.  Can you blame me for being 6 feet 6.  She's just short for a 5 feet 5 person.  

Pulling away, she crossed her hands resting her breast on her arms, "Well, please um...sit back down and do pay attention. I am not talking for my benefit."

Stomping away down the steps, I would watch her ass move from side to side.

"There you go again." Tucker blew a wolf whistle.

I didn't care what the class thought hell I wanted to rile up the teacher.

"Class dismissed." Was the class over, damn it. I wasn't done ogling the teacher.

Walking up to her, "Teach."

She batted her long lashes at me, "Mr. Travis." Her scent was driving my wolf crazy for some strange reasons. And I had never had these crazy thoughts about a human before at least not a teacher.

Out of all the teacher here she was the only human but she was great at the history of our ancestors.

"I was hoping..."

"Alpha Braydon." Cringing at the sound of her voice I watch her skipped towards me linking arms with my arms, "Come on Alpha. We have a pack meeting to attend to."

Fuck! I almost forgot I had scheduled a pack meeting during lunch hour. It was the only time we can be proactive considering college is taking up too much of our time. Well the teacher here is taking up most of my time.