Sisters

Amy

I knew who he was, and now everyone knows who he is. Seff, my love. We were suppose to get married but Dalia had destroyed every happiness I was suppose to have. My eyes fell on the ring he wore. That ruby red ring, a symbol of our love. I made sure he found it after all it was his symbol.

My attention shifted to her, before in a fast speed grabbing Dalia's hair and flew her across the field. I was now angry and every last vampire here will feel my wrath.

The newbie's took their stance, my family glowered at me, "Darling is that all you have got. You my dear have gotten weak." My father grimace.

In an instant my father was now gripping my neck holding me up just a few inches above the ground.

I admit I am not as strong as I was once before but that doesn't mean I am any less.

Through my vision I could see Braydon, he was holding back, his eyes darkened letting me know Seff wanted to come out. Its as if he knows and he remembers. Am I still in his memories? His thoughts?

Manny his father was able to hold him back, which is good, I couldn't bare to loose him right now not again, not ever. I'll make sure this time we will have a future even if it kills me.

With my bare feet I had kicked him against his chest, pushing him away from me and I fell hard to the ground unfortunately he didn't even falter.

"What is this, is this kind of celibacy you are going through. The lack of blood in your system astound me. If you think you can take me on or us on in your condition you are gravely mistaken."

My brothers and sister laughed at my situation.

Dalia was up by his side, "Why you little bitch." She attempted to attack but was stop by father.

I could feel my heart beat ready to explode. Never in my life had I felt scared. I was never scared, and I could never be scared but here I am afraid, afraid that they all would take away the one I hold dear. And in my state I neither have the power nor the strength to take them on.

I looked towards the wolves who some where depending on me while the Alpha's wanted retribution.

"I understand." An elder man spoke before kneeling down.

"Father what are you doing, get up." Of who I am assuming is Braydon's grandfather.

He knew who I was and he is offering himself up to me, "Are you sure old man?"

Did I anger him because his brows were now furrowed, "I am an old man and my time is up. I can finally be with my mate." Bending forward I looked at his family for approval. And silently they had understood. I needed blood and without blood I wouldn't be able to find that strength I needed.

In one fell swoop I sunk my hidden fangs into grandfather's neck sucking him dry. It's like every thing is in slow motion.I can't remember the last time I had a taste for blood.  I had sworn off blood after that fateful day making me more human than anything. And having this amount of fresh blood had my veins pulsing.

My skin had gotten to what it once was, even paler than I was before.

Closing my eyes I made sure I drank his blood and with a thud he fell lifeless to the ground.

I may have not known the man but I will always remember him.

Opening my eyes I could only imagine the look on their faces now that my eyes are probably blood red just like theirs. I was even too scared to see packs faces wondering what they had thought of me.

Licking the residue of blood along my lips, "Hello father." I spoke menacingly matching his stance.

He sneered at me as I  swiftly and cunningly threw him across the field only for him to land on his feet.