Pack Meeting

Braydon

After our meeting with Alpha Hunter I mind link everyone for a pack meeting tonight.  We need to discuss this matter and how to approached at hand.  I didn't want my pack members to be frightened on their own lands.

Looking up, I saw teacher Amy limping away.

"Teacher Amy."  I called only for her to limp away faster.

In a fast pace I was now standing before her, her appearance was still the same, all bruise in beaten up.

Not saying anything we just stared at each other, her breathing hitched and my heart was now ramming against my chest.  What is it about her that I can't seem to get away?

My hand soothingly rubbed her cheeks, my thumb wiping the excess blood along her lip, bringing it to my lips before sucking on it. 

She had flinched at my touch, "Does it hurt?"

Looking away she exhaled a breath she was holding in, "N...not as much."  She stuttered.  Her body was now trembling as I watch her close her eyes possibly trying to shake all thoughts of what had happened last night.

Grabbing her chin, I tilted her head up at me, "I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier." 

"It's fine."  She sighed.

"I heard what had happened.  What where you doing there anyway, in the woods?"

"Going home."  She replied.

"Your home is in the woods?"

"No, its actually behind it.  I was taking a short cut instead of going around it."

"Well don't you know taking short cuts can lead you to all sort of problems."  I chuckled only for her to get teary on me.

"I...I was scared."  She sobbed, a few tears spilled from her eyes.

On instinct I pulled her close to me, gently holding her, her face buried in my chest which was now soaking wet.

I am so sorry.  I apologized in my head.

"What the hell is going on here?"  My eyes widen in shock as I witness teacher Amy rip from my arms and slammed into the wall, her head flew backwards hitting the water fountain.  She groaned in pain as I ran to her examining her to make sure she received no more injuries.  "Braydon get the hell away from her.  You promised."

I turned towards Rachel, my mate furious of me embracing another woman, "Rachel you could have seriously hurt her more."

"Hurt her more, she's so fucking dead."  She cracked her knuckles and charged an teacher Amy.

Blocking Rachel's path I threw her away, far away from teacher Amy.

Seff whimpered at both of the girls who were now hurt more so to teacher Amy who was holding her head up high.

"Braydon are you choosing her over your mate?"

"Rachel, this isn't the case.  Can't you see she is hurt.  I don't have time for your childish antics."  I growled causing attention to the student population here.

"Can't you see.  She is feeding your sympathy."

"Rachel."

"No, you are mine not hers.  You cannot hold her or touch her.  I don't care if she is dying..."

"Rachel."  I boomed causing her to be shaken.  "This is not the time nor the place..." My voice holding authority.  We were causing a scene.

"No, you will talk to me now...."