Finding You

The lights, the noise they all hurt my eyes and ears. I don't think I could get use to this. I watch as laughter filled the room, sweat and some in a drunken state.

"Do you want a refill?" The bartender gawk at me.

"Sure why not, it won't kill me." I smiled. Course it won't kill me. I have waited for my time to come to and end but here I remained untouchable.

"You look like you have something on your mind?" He asked. Humans they can be so nosy.

"Nope everything is just fine for now."

I went back to drinking what ever he had suggested oh hell I don't know.

My thoughts always had returned to that unfortunate year.

I cried hard that day.

It was terrible and now that terrible night was soon forgotten and turned into nothing but a cheesy horror stories they tell to little kids. Course as the years has gone by, the truth turned to legends, and legend becomes myth, myth into nothing but a fairy tale gone wrong and now it is a nothing but a horror movie they play on television.

The main character of that show turned out to be a man.  Of course no woman would be caught dead in that kind of situation, right?

Everyone that night who I have known, a lot of them lost their lives, including some Alpha's. Braydon's included. Fortunately the women and children are safe but sadness befell that land as massive funerals were held.

Everyone tried hard to find the remaining pieces of their love ones. And truth be told it was heart breaking.

That day when everything seems at a lost I saw the sun, it was like I saw it for the very first time. And I welcomed its rays peaking over the horizon. The vampires had disintegrated leaving nothing but ash and dusts.

No one actually no what really happened except for the remaining few who decided it was best not to say anything.

Taylor had also lost her mate but was gifted with another child. I couldn't help but take the fault. After all they had lost a lot. Their anger had turned towards me. And I accepted the blame. It was my family who reek havoc in the first place. It was my family. A part of me regrets not taking all of them out when I had the chance. But maybe then things wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

Once again I was hunted down like an animal. And so I was more like evicted from the one place I had once called home. As punishment I wasn't even allowed back there, White Oak Tree. The very tree I was hanged, burned, and buried.

Gazing at the ruby ring I was now wearing his smile brought me to my knees. "Seff." I whispered. He was the love of my life. Even if we were not mates, he felt it, I felt it. And no matter how hard we tried to fight to pull it only brought as closer.

He gave me what I needed, love. I saw love in his eyes something that I thought I would ever see or feel.

The vampires are finally extinct and as for the wolves they had traveled somewhere combining their packs all together.

As I said some Alpha's were lost and they were hit hard. The wolves you can say at that time were almost close to extinction thus the need to go into hiding to rebuild their wolf community.

Where they are now I do not know. It has been years, no decades since I had last seen them, well some are probably dead now. Or maybe they are still living after all wolves can live a long life just as vampires. I'm just said I never got to know their children, and their children's children. I had so much to teach them about their ancestors. I believe if you know the origins only then you will thrive and your descendants will thrive as well.