Woman

Braydon

"Dude you look like shit."  Tucker laughed causing our whole lunch table to laugh.

When I woke up this morning, I had bags under my eyes, my hair unkempt and my clothes were mismatched.  I don't even think I remember having a good night's sleep.

"Awe don't tease my baby."  Rachel played with the tiny hairs on the back of my neck.

"Don't mock the Alpha, otherwise you'll end up like Parker."  One of my pack member, Ryan spoke.

"What the hell happened to Parker."  Jen asked.

"Twinky here put him in the infirmary just because he bumped into him.   Can some say moody." 

I wasn't really paying attention to what any of them were saying.  All I cared right now was getting a good night sleep.

For this whole week I haven't been able to sleep.  My dreams has been keeping me awake up at night.  More like nightmares.  I don't know where they keep coming from.  Maybe I should lay of the horror movies because my dreams are all about death.  Their screams, their faces, their blood all embedded in my mind.  And it always ends up the same with different outcomes, death.

"What the hell Braydon, someone here needs sleep."  Tucker slapped my back giving him a harsh glare, "Chill relax."  He clicked his tongue.  "Has Rachel been keeping you up at night."

I wish that was the case, I wish that was the only case.

Rachel grew flustered at Tucker's words.

My irritation grew causing my brows to furrow together.

Tucker's face was now in my face, his eyes studying mine until it slowly moved downward, "That's a nice ring, where'd you get it."  He attempted to touch the ruby ring I found when I slapped his hand away.

"Do not touch that."  I finally spoke.

"Okay, okay."  Tucker held up both his hands in self defense.

"I don't know where he got that ugly ring but not even I isn't allowed to even look at that thing."

Seff growled to himself at Rachel's observation.

I didn't care what anyone thought, I thought this ring was beautiful and it shined when held against the sun and it glowed when held against the moonlight.

"I think you need to visit the pack doctor so he can give you seem sleeping pills."  Ryan added.

"Nah man, what he needs is to unwind.  Let's go to town and hit the bar."  Greg my gamma chimed in.

"Sounds like fun."  Tucker replied, "What do you say Braydon."

I could go for a drink or too.  Maybe something stronger to help me sleep at night.  "Fine."

*****

We ended up going to a club.  The girls didn't want to drink, they wanted to dance so here we are.

Grabbing a booth we all ordered drinks.

The place was pack filled with either drunks, sweat, or sex.

"Come on babe dance with me."  Rachel tugged on my arm.

"Go on you two love birds."  Ryan encourage.

Taking her hand I led her to the dance floor where she began to grind on me.  My hands now roaming her curves, "Isn't this fun and relaxing."  She yelled through the loud music.

But being a werewolf has its advantage and I could clearly hear her well.

"Yes."  I nodded my head in content.  Sure it was okay but relaxing?  How can anyone relax when the music is blasting.