For You I will

Braydon

"What's a beautiful creature doing out here alone at night."  He asked cursorily.

The girl sobbed, her hair disheveled, her dressed covered in dirt.  "You are talking to me?"  She asked skeptically.

Looking around, he stepped closer to her, only for her to step backwards, "Of course.  I don't see anyone else around."

"Why?"

"Why what?"  Her questioned confused him.

"Why are you talking to me?  You'll just end up hating me."  She hid behind a tree.

"Well I have noticed you watching me for a while now.  For the past couple days, you'd just be here just watching me."

Her eyes had darkened, "Is it a crime to watch you?  I did nothing but just sit here."

The man laughed only for her to jump backwards further away from the young man.

Holding up his hands, "I mean no harm beautiful lady.  Won't you please come out and grace me with your presence."

When she made no attempt to come out from her hiding spot, the young man found a nice soft grassy area to sit, "At least join me for a sit."  He offered.

Watching the girl, she timidly came out from her hiding spot, and just a few feet away from the man, she sat on her knees just staring into his eyes.  

They were beautiful, everything about this man had baffled her.  Why would he want to befriend her.  Just why?  But why wouldn't he?  After all they were meant to be, he just didn't know it yet.

"Look I brought apples."  Reaching into his bag, he held out an apple to her.  

Timidly and hesitantly she reached for it.  When she realized he was truly offering it to her, she grabbed it, her fingers slightly grazed his palms, tiny sparks traveled throughout her entire body. 

Taking the first bite the man watched her in awe as the apple leak it's juices from her lips.  With her tongue she licked her lips clean.

The young man observed this fair maiden before him.  She was beautiful just like the rumors said.  Her lips was blood red, her long silky hair was white as snow and her skin was just as white, her eyes soft baby blue just like the ocean.  But was she different.  Besides being beautiful there were also other rumors about her that were horrid.

But how can something be so beautiful be that bad, he thought.

Standing up, the man held out his hand towards her hoping she would take it.

She just stared, "Come with me please."

Once again she hesitated but took his hand.  This man can't be bad.  Maybe he is not like the rest.  She pondered.

On her feet she gazed into the man's eyes, such innocence.  Right before she took another step forward, the man gripped her hand hard and with his other hand he struck his arm through her chest.

He smiled evilly at the girl before he had pulled out her heart.

"Alpha."  Slowly my eyes fluttered open revealing Jen who sat next to me.  "You fell asleep and you were moaning."

My eyes completely open taking its surroundings, I forgot I was in class and I had accidentally fell asleep.  "Mr. Cullen is coldly glaring at you like he wants to murder you."