The Pack

Braydon

"Do you see that Braydon." As of right now I wanted ear plugs. Who knew she complained too much. Why is she complaining she got me, right, I mean she has me. "She did that on purpose."

We were still in the closet, my sight never leaving the door of where she had come from and left at the same time. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Rachel." I boomed, "You have me. I'm yours and you are mine so why don't you stop bickering about teacher Amy."

"No, I won't. Clearly she wants you and she wants to destroy our relationship."

"You are just paranoid." I grabbed her arms roughly. Teacher Amy isn't like that. She is sensible and sweet.

Don't forget beautiful and Kind. Seff added.

He was right. She is something else.

"Are you thinking about her?" I rolled my eyes.

"I am entitled to think of what I want." I stood proud and tall I had to put her in her place, "Rachel just be happy we are mates and do not make me regret not rejecting you." I spoke honestly only for her to shrink back.

"Rejecting me?" Her voice quiet, "You wouldn't really reject me now would you? I am your mate."

"Well ever since you had found out about teacher Amy you have been doing nothing but nagging me."

"Can you blame me?"

"I will tell you once, teacher Amy and I have nothing and we are nothing to each other but student and teacher, do I make myself clear?"

Rachel opened her mouth then closed it before timidly nodding her head. Good. She has to know I will not put up with her bull shit.

Now how do I get rid of this feeling of humiliations. Once I had seen her eyes watching me in a most awkward position, I was at a loss for words.

Never in my life had I been embarrassed. Why though. As wolves when we shift, and shift back we walk mostly naked and we feel comfortable with each other most of the time but when teacher Amy caught me I wanted to hide underneath a rock.

To top it off, I still never apologize for that lunch date now I have to apologize for something else.

"Braydon." Hearing Rachel's voice I gazed at her, "I am sorry if I have been nagging you but I am scared she would take you away from me. I have always wanted a mate and now that I got one I feel like I am going to loose you." She explained.

How can I make my mate feel this way. We are suppose to protect our mate and I am doing just the opposite. "I'm sorry." I gently kissed her forehead. "You won't loose me, I promise."

"Just don't be alone with teacher Amy."

Though I wanted to disagree at the same time I felt her anxiety, "Don't worry babe, I won't be seeing the teacher anymore unless it is school related."

She smiled sweetly.

Cute, I thought before engulfing her in my embrace.

*****

After Rachel and I had that talk, I could sense her fear.  It's part of being a mate anyway to be able to sense when your mate is in pain or hurt.  And right now her biggest fear is loosing me.

So after careful thought, I have decided it's time to let my pack now I have found my mate and their future Luna.  Hopefully this will put Rachel's insecurities at rest.