Saturday Lunch

Amy

"Ms. Vlad." I turned around to meet the eyes of my boss.

"Yes Mr. Churro."

"Do you have a moment." Usually when someone asks that question there is always a problem. I wanted to say no, shake my head but he's my boss after all.

"Sure, why don't we talk in your office." I feign innocent. I could only guess what he would like to discuss, after all it's always the same thing.

"Please take a seat." We had arrived in his office not too long ago. Taking a seat in his love couch he sat next to me, at a very close proximity. In fact it was too close for comfort where I had scooted back just a bit.

"What would you like to talk about?" Though I could only guess.

"Tomorrow, I'd like to get to know you a bit better. I have heard the students say you are a wonderful teacher and I would like to see how true that was." He rubbed his hand against my thigh making me flinched at his touch.

Gently shooing his hand away, "Mr. Churro thank you for sharing your thoughts about me from my students unfortunately tomorrow I have other plans." Not a total lie. I do have plans with a certain student who seem to always be there where ever I turn. I must say he is very persistent.

"Does this plan include a date with a certain student." He cocked his eyebrow. "Though you both are of age, this school frowns upon student-teacher relationship."

I could only grit my teeth and clench my jaws, "But if you give me a chance I could turn the other cheek."

Silently screaming in my head, am I being blackmailed. Here is a teacher no less who is not only the dean of this school but a werewolf who has a so called mate. And the fact that he is a third command baffles me. How could he look at another woman when he has a mate himself.

"With all do respect Mr. Churro but I am sure Mrs. Churro wouldn't be too keen if she found out about your extra affairs." My lips curled into a smile hoping he would come to his senses.

His hands once again found my hands as his thumb rubbed the back of my hand, "Ms. Vlad, I can assure you, she is very well fine with what's going on." I highly doubt that. No mated wolf even a married human would be fine with their significant other doing other extracurricular activities.

"Again, I have to decline. And for your information not that's any of your business but my having lunch with a certain student is school related so if you will excuse me, I have to get home." Standing up I reach for the door, "Have a good weekend Mr. Churro." He is the dean with only one daughter, no sons sad to say and there are rumors where he had blamed his mate for not producing him an heir.

Walking towards my car, my heart thumped recalling of what had happened moments ago. I handled that well didn't I? I think I handled it okay. Oh my god, I just hope he doesn't fire me for this. No matter I can always sue him for sexual harassment.

Opening my car door I hoped in, What the hell did I just do? File a sexual harassment? I have no proof. Oh my god, I'm so stupid. I began to bang my head on my stirring wheel.

Starting up my car, It's okay, if anything I'll just talk to his alpha or his mate but I hate to ruin a relationship like that especially when they are soul mates.

Mates? My thoughts diverted to a particular student of mine. Ever since I had set my eyes on him I feel alive. It's been ages since I had felt like this.

But every time I think about him, what if he finds his mate. I know I am not his mate. Why are the gods cruel.

After my self monologue I found myself entering my small home. It's just at the edge of town located behind the woods where I could be myself. No interruptions especially from nosy neighbors. It's more like a cross between the wolf community and the humans.

*****

My alarm rang after the fourth ring I manage to shut the damn thing off.

Finding what to wear after my half hour bath, I realized I need a new wardrobe. My clothes are old and out dated and shopping was never really my thing.

My fingers rummaging through my clothes as it fell on a particular white longs sleeve dress. The laces were trimmed around the ends, covered in small diamond like beads. It surely was tight around the hips but flowed like the succulent of a flower.

Memories flash through my mind, memories that seemed to haunt me whether I am sleep or just plain awake. Not once letting me live in peace.

Another sound had erupted, shit I'm late. Throwing on a simple blouse on high speed I made it to the cafe just in time. Thank goodness. I hate tardiness and if I am tardy myself well then I have no excuse.

Walking into the cafe I look around and found that he's still not here. Hmm... Maybe I'm early.

The hostess greeted me and showed me to my table.

"Would you like to drink ma'am or will you be waiting for the rest of your party."

"I'll order now, I'll love a small chocolate frappe and a glaze doughnut." Giving one last nod she had scurried away.

I know this is a cafe but it's a very classy cafe and they have the best doughnuts here.

A few minutes went by and my waitress had given me my order while I had pulled up some papers.

Might as well grade some papers while I wait.

Finally I was on the last paper to grade and my fingers where aching. Why do I give out essays if I have to read them.

Putting the papers away I glance at the clock. Holy shit, I was grading papers for three hours. Who ever said being a teacher is easy hasn't walked in my shoes. On top of that we are underpaid. Sometimes I think teachers are taken for granted.

Looking around again, I just realize why I am here. I was suppose to meet that no good student of mine about three hours ago. And he have yet to shown up.

I know this isn't a date, well it is not one and yet I am actually being stood up by a student on this none date, history lesson.

This had my blood boiling, how dare he stood me up. This was his idea after all. After so many persuasion from him, after he kept insisting on taking me out, after he barrels his way into my life, he chose now to ignore me.

I must be stupid. I tried so hard to avoid him but he kept appearing everywhere I go. And the more I had ignore him, the more he was there. And well that stupid boy will get a piece of my mind come Monday. I'll give him a month worth of detentions.