Sightings

Braydon

There are certain times where I curse the mate bond such as today.  

Rachel dragged me away from history class towards our next class.

It's a class that we have together English where she spends most of her time trying to feel me up.  Not that I mind just that today my thoughts were consumed by teacher Amy.

"Braydon, I was thinking about you marking me?"

This got my attention, marking her?  "Marking you?"  I questioned.

"Of course silly.  I mean we are mates after all."

"We talked about this Rachel.  I gave you a welcoming ceremony in exchange for me marking you."

"But it's not the same."  She pouted, "I want others to know that you are mine and I am yours.  What's stopping you anyway.  You should be thrilled to be fully mated."  She turned away from me and huff.

"You're right I'm sorry..."

"And what about pups.  I want pups of my own too."

"Listen Rachel, we are both still in college and I would like to finish first before anything else then I promise I will give you what you want."

This made her happy, "Really."

"Alpha, its Alpha Hunter.  It's in emergency."  Meet at the court yard.  Tucker mind link me.  What ever it was it sounded important.

"Rachel I have to go, tell the teacher I have an important meeting."

"And where exactly are you going?  Don't tell me you are going to see that teacher."

"Rachel, I don't have time for this.  I'll be back."  Giving her a lingering kiss on her forehead I left towards the court yard.

Entering the court yard stood my Beta Tucker, Hunter, Taylor and who I assume is his Beta I think his name is Chris.

"What is this about?"  I asked.

"There were sightings."  Hunter said.

"Sightings?  Of what?"

"Alpha, it was said last night around the town we were at there were causalities."  Tucker explained.

"And a few deaths, hi I'm Chris Alpha Hunter's Beta."

"I know who you are."  I shook his hand.

"What is it?  Rogues, hunters, or vampires."

"Sadly we do not know.  The wolves that were injured are to shock to actually get a good glimpse of it.  However some of my pack warriors was able to chase it.  All we know it was fast and it ran on two legs."

"Well we can cross out rouges then."  I leaned against the wall.  I thought we had a time of peace.  What ever it is, I thought it fled and our lands was once again safe.

"Alpha."  Hunter placed a hand on my shoulder.  We were now both looking at each other straight in the eyes, "There was someone there who was injured because we were careless."  Hunter looked at me worriedly which had me worry too, who was there.