Promise Fulfilled

Braydon

"Leave now!" She shouted. "This is your last warning or today will mark the end of your existence."  She was praying hoping this day won't end in any more blood shed.

Her father applauded her, "Good job. But today my darling I will take back what is rightful mine.  It's time for the wolves to step down and let the vampires turn to reign.  You gave too much power to the wolves and we shall take it back.  We will build an empire and you my lovely daughter will help me."

"Over my dead body" Amy mocked, "I gave no such thing.  If anything you cowered in fear.  Using other's for your own pleasure."

Her father glared at her, "Very well your life for all the lives you took from our family.  My brothers, my father, my sisters, my children, your siblings."  

"She deserved it, they all deserve it, you all did.  I thought we agree not to come across each other.  And I'll let you live out the rest of your life in peace."

Her brothers growled at her and her older sister roared.  "I guess this is what I was born to do."

One by one Amy had fought her family, the vampires newbie's on stand by. One wrong move and we are going for an all out war.

Each of the Firsts were strong but Amy was faster.  Her moves were something you see out of the movies.

She was swift I just hope she is able to handle all five of them at once.  I wanted to help her, most of us did but we couldn't keep up with their moves.  We may be wolves and fast but these vampires are much faster then we can ever imagine.  It was even hard to see their movements as they had clash.

She was cornered, and her father had easily brought her to her knees.

Her brothers had each of her arm lightly pulling it while her father held her head just as Amerie had Dalia was just a moment ago.

"Look at your savior.  The one person that is suppose to release you from your torture."  Her father growled.

Amy didn't look away nor did she back down.

"This is what she has become, nothing but a mere pests.  Well my darling daughter, how soon you want to visit hell."

"After you."  Pulling her arm towards her, both brothers slammed into each other as she had flipped causing a high kick towards him.

Without noticing her sister with her heels had jolted into her chest, watching her fly back, I ran and thankfully was able to catch her in my arms.

Looking up to her closer my heart had beat.  The memory of her being in my arms was overwhelming.  And I wasn't talking about now, more like it was when I had given her this ring that was now around my neck.

"Nonsense my love. In my next life I don't care how long it will take, even if it takes a thousand years, even if I am a thousand miles away, I will always find you. You are mine and mine alone."  

My eyes darken, Seff wanted out, he wanted to protect what was his, what has always been his.

"That even in my next life should I not remember you, you promise you won't give up on me. Promise me you will love me. Promise me." 

I remember, I remember the promise I made her and she had made to me. 

"Don't help."

"No, you need it."  I don't care if she could take all the vampires I won't loose her not when I found her.  It has always been her.

"Not now, you'll know when I need help, I must weaken him first."  Her lips made in contact with mine before pulling away.

"Does he even have a weak spot?"

With one smile she grinned, "No.  All I need is time."

"Time for what?"

"Time when the sky meets the sun." She smirked before charging at her families before her.

It was an all out battle and I could sense her father was falling back.  

Thus the newbies decided it was time.

All of us growled as some shifted back into their wolves.  

Cries could once again be heard, screams and blood.

"Amy." Shifting into Seff I proceeded to help her. After all she is mine, and I swore to protect her no matter what cost.

Standing by her side I heard her growl, while I had distracted her father she was able to claw and scratch him.

I gnawed on his face and didn't notice a woman who had pinned me down trying to bite me.

With my hind legs I was able to push her off.

Standing on all fours her bothers attack me catching me off guard.  We were in our own battle not noticing the battle that was also happening around us.

Using a cat a mouse tactic I had turned the situation around and actually killed one brother with my bare teeth.  I watch his brother cry in agony, "Fucking dog."

Amy 

"Argh..." Stupid vampires.  One by one I had severed their head as they surrounded me.  My father laughing in his place.  I'm a survivor.  I have always survive on my own.  That is what makes me, me.

I had watch the wolves and the vampires clash, my heart slowly breaking.  Each of them falling to their knees.  

This cannot be.

Growls, a growl caught my attention when my brother's decided to gang up on Braydon.

Needing my help I charged at him only to be distracted and thrown to the side.  My father stood over me as with his strength had punched me in the jaw.

I felt my bones crack and blood spurted out of my mouth. 

No way was I going to let him take me down.  Unfortunately he took the chance to kick me when I'm down, "You're pathetic."  He grabbed my hair harshly, "You're all pathetic."  He yelled gaining everyone's attention.

On my knees he dragged me by my hair mocking me and laughing at me like a mad dog.

My eyes shifted towards Braydon who only growled at him.  "Down boy."  My father glared roughly yanking on my hair.

"Argh."  I gave a yelp trying to hold my head.

"Is this who you are fighting for, these, these animals."  He spat.  "I give you my darling daughter."  Pulling you a knife my father held it to my throat, "You remember this don't you.  It's the dagger you killed my father with."

"Please," I beg feeling the knife pressed against my throat.  It was lace in silver and wolves bane.  That much I could tell. To wolves bane it is weak against wolves and for silver it is a weakness against vampires and seeing I am both well that won't do me any good.  "Have you once ever loved me as you daughter?"  I cried choking on my own blood.

"You, daughter of mine, love you."  He laughed, "Who would love a maggot," he pulled on my hair waving it back and forth.  

The dagger was now burning against my skin.  "For what you are I despise you but perhaps if you come to me and kneel before me I will come to love you if that is what you wish."  Me kneel to him.  I couldn't even think about submitting to him, hell my wolf would rather rot in hell before I ever submit to him.

My father's face clearly inches from mine as I spat blood into his face.

Glaring at him, I grabbed the blade of the dagger, my palms burning in the process as I had trusted it into me pulling him closer so I was able to bite his ear off.

I heard him yell, his ear now gone as I spat his ear out right before him.

"You..." He faltered still reeling in the fact he is now one ear less.

Slowly pulling the dagger out, it seared my skin and I was now on all fours.

The battle had resumed after my moment with my father.