Touch

Braydon

She was leaning her head on my chest.  She didn't ask me to put her down of which I was thankful for instead she just let me be.

I on the other hand, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.  My anger had quickly diminish when I felt her touch.

Arriving at my door I opened it only to see Rachel half naked on my bed, "What the hell is she doing here?"  She glared while I set Amy down.

"Out."  I'll attempt to drag her out if I have too.

"No, this is our room and you are not bring her into our bed."

"Mr. Travis, she is right.  I will not stay here in a room that belongs to both you and her."

I would've found this cute to know she thinks about others than herself but Rachel.  

"You are not leaving."  I grabbed her arm as she turned around.

"But..."

I glared at her silently asking her to shut up before giving Rachel my undivided attention, "Rachel, I have spoken to you about this and if you don't want to I will drag you out of my room pregnant or not."

Rachel gasps, "Fine." Turning to teacher Amy and me, "You better not be having sex.  Or I promise you I will not let you hear the end of it and you," she pointed her fingers towards Amy, "Let me remind you this bed is where Braydon and I have made passionate love and possible where our pup was conceived."  She smirked before storming out of my room.

Sighing, I threw the bed sheets off the bed and instantly I flip the bed around.  I'll just get a new bed.  "So this is our room."

"Are you willing to share a room with me Mr. Travis?"

"We are alone so that's Braydon to you."

"Very well Braydon."  My steps moved toward her, "You can't."  She used her palms pressing against my chest to stop me.

"But I want to.  I have waited for this very moment to have you in my arms and to do everything with you."

"As much as I wish too we can't.  You are still Ms. Moran's mate and what you do she will feel."

Damn it.  I hate it when she's right.  "But I need you, I want you."  Grabbing her hands I placed it over my now forming tent in my pants, "See what you do to me."  I may not be able to kiss her or have my ways with her but there are other methods right.

Like she was reading my mind, "And I very much would like to as well," her index finger was now on my lips as she brought her own lips kissing her fingers that was in between our lips.  It's like she was seducing me but silently.  

Fuck I want to kiss her.

Her kiss lingered there while I took the chance to removed my belt.  I needed release and even though I can't formally touch her without Rachel finding out, I needed it now.

My belt jingled as my pants fell followed by my boxers while my hardened member sprang free.

I watch her eyes widen at the sight of my own.  "Oh my."  She whispered.  "I can see where this is going."

Dropping to her knees she licked her lips.  I wanted so much to feel her mouth on me but she didn't.  I just felt her hot warm breath encasing it. Gazing at my pre-cum which was now oozing out.

With my hand I took hold, stroking my length up and down imagining her with her lips on mine.  The look on her face while she gags on my dick.  

I felt my self harden just the mere thought of her.  Her hand hoover underneath my balls aching to touched me but she didn't.  I admire her will power but it was slowly resolving itself.