Dream

Braydon

"Baby, are you still mad?"  Rachel's arm snaked around me.  I could still smell him on her.

"At least take a bath."  I removed her hand carefully.

"Okay but will you join me."  She playfully asked.

Does she think what had happened moments ago I will just forget.  "What do you think would happen Rachel.  That I will just let you have sex with someone else and all is good.  I don't play like that."  I snapped.

"But I thought you were going to forgive me.  Please."  She fluttered her eyes towards me.

Once upon a time that would have work but not this time.

Standing on my feet I stalk outside not giving her another glance.  I don't know why I just didn't reject her.  I should have rejected her after the pain she had caused.

Because we love her.  I wish it was all that was but we all know my wolf Seff is totally whip and blind.

Heading down stairs Tucker made sure that rumors didn't start.  If it was heard that the Luna cheated on their Alpha, then that would make the Alpha seem weak and incapable of running a pack.

"You all right man?"  Tucker came down stairs grabbing a bottle of water.  He too had the same idea.

"What do you think?"  I sarcastically replied.

"I know, it's tough having a mate."  If only he knew what I felt.  "Why don't you just reject her man."

"If I did will that make me a rogue?"  Know one really knows about how rogues come to be. Just that if your mate dies then you yourself become a rogue.  But for an alpha if we still have our sanity in tack we can either become a rogue, go insane, or lose our wolves for good.   I choose neither.  Mates in normal cases usually dies at the same time. It's like we can't live without the other.  But will that be the same if I did reject her?  Will I still end up a rogue?  It's so confusing all this mate concept.

"If you are thinking that rejecting her will turn you into a rogue, my uncle whose mate he rejected is a good example at that.  He kept his sanity in tack."

I almost forgot about his uncle.  So if I do reject Rachel, "Seff will not allow me to reject her for some reason and besides I don't think Rachel will be too keen on that idea. She wouldn't allow it." Knowing her she wouldn't break the mate bond.

"Well I don't know what to tell you about that but," he titled his chin to the side probably getting an idea he just came up with now, "What if you mark someone else?"

"Stop giving me stupid ideas.  She is my mate of who the gods chose for us.  To deny our mate is like denying the gods."

"I was just saying." He shrugged his shoulders. Him and his stupid ideas.

Tucker look back at me once I was on my feet, "Where are you going?"

"For a run."

Heading towards the woods, immediately I shifted into Seff.

We stretched and rolled on the grass before running straight into the darkness.

I was free once again to roam around.

Nothing, but the sound from the trees swaying and the wind blowing.

While I prance around my mind kept a watchful eye after all it was a vampire who was just here last night.

My patrols are out in groups making sure to keep their mind link open just in case there was an emergency.

Heading towards the East, I began to sniff the ground trying to pick up an unfamiliar scent.