Sired

Braydon

Running through the woods always felt serene and euphoric to me.  I had always enjoyed the wind in my face and the feeling of the soft grass beneath my paws.

Now beyond the trees in the vast shadows, I always wonder what lies or what's lurking.  You can never tell.  

The pups are all becoming hyper energetic.  They want to run around, go to the movies, to shop, to burn of all that energy unfortunately they are coop up in their homes.

Lifting my nose, I centered the scent hoping I could sniff her out.  I had remember when I first came in contact with her she smelt of honey.  I may not know who she was but I do care for her after all she was the one who came to my aid when I had encountered two vampires.

Been her for hours and still no sign of here.  What if she is hurt or worse.

Shaking my head of all thought I continued to search for the white wolf with silver tips.  I don't even know her name or where she is staying.  

And she seemed to always come out at night.

As much as I hate the night I am out here searching for her.  Good thing the patrols are around so in case I come across trouble help isn't far away.

I also made sure not to stray to far from the pack just in case they need help.

For the pass few days we haven't seen any more vampires.  The only one is the one down in our cell.

It's like they are laying low for now or storing food for the winter.  The irony is that.  Seeing all seven packs are all in one place.

Perhaps this was their idea, to get rid of us all at one time.

Concentrate Braydon.  I ordered myself.  It's not working however I can't  help but feel the prickles that it is giving my skin, the uncertainty of what is to come.

Could this be the end of the wolves?  There are only a total of seven packs in the entire world.  There was once a time that the this place was filled with wolves, as much as humans.  But then hunters made their selves known and we had to go into hiding in order to protect our pack.

Now we separated ourselves between the humans and the wolves.  Every once in a while a wolf would go down to the human territory in search for his or her mate if they haven't found their mate in the wolf community and bring them back here.

It has been like this for centuries.

"Alpha."  I stopped in my tracks at someone trying to mind link me.

"Yes."  I answered.

"There are trouble in the West border, Alpha Hunter is here trying to gain control."

Once I heard the world trouble I picked up my paws and ran to the West border.

Shouts could be heard and growls.

Hunter was here but not in wolf form so I decided to shift as well.

My eyes widen as some of the warriors with their swords were now surrounding the huge ass wolf in front of us.  It was even bigger than an Alpha and worse off than a rogue.  His mouth was salivating, his eyes were the color of red and he smelt of death.

"A rogue."  My tongue clicked.

"Alpha Braydon, not just any rogue my third in command John Hanson."

What did he just say now?  "I thought he died."

"He did."

I was looking back and forth between this wolf and Hunter.  He died but the body was never found.