Chapter 7: Alpha Who?

Unknown Point of View

I laughed hysterically when I heard the news, the Solstice pack is being led by one tiny woman. The pack seen as the strongest was weak enough to a woman rule. Rumor has it, she was the Alpha Denver's daughter, a petite woman.

"So what? The pack just lets her rule by herself?" I spat in disgust. Pathetic.

"Well, Alpha... rumor has it she killed the Beta in minutes..." the warrior kneeling in front of me trembled in fear as he spoke. His eyes locked on the black marble floor.

"Interesting..." I growled, I highly doubted that rumor was true. Women were smaller then men, therefore, they had to be weaker. It was common sense.

"Doesn't the solstice pack have a grand meeting soon? They do it every year," I asked my Beta, who remained as still as stone with his massive muscular figure, dark eyes and hair.

"Yes, Alpha," he replied unfazed.

"I want an invite," I demanded.

"Yes, Alpha, I will get right on it," my Beta marched off on his mission leaving me with the warrior.

"I need an inside look," I stated, "I plan to finish their pack off."

"W-what do you need?" the warrior stuttered.

"My Beta is working on what I need," I growled, making him flinch. "However, I want you to deliver something, in case his plan does not come through," I said as I walked over to my desk pulling out a paper and pen. Quickly writing some words to the paper, I folded it up.

"Make sure this get's to their... Luna," I said flatly, as I handed my warrior the paper. He took it shakily. "Now leave, and on your way out, tell the lady to come in," I sneered.

After my warrior left the door open within seconds. A slender redhead walked in, her long legs making her look like she was gliding towards me. She had long hair flowing down her sides, and her hazel eyes sparkled with contentment. She had a fine body... she was curved like an hourglass.

"Alpha," she bowed with a rebellious smile.

"Hello, Selena," I growled low and seductively, causing her to move closer to me.

"What would like me to do Alpha?" she moaned while gently putting her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down into my chair. She moved on top of my lap, straddling my pelvis and hips.

"You know what I want," I teased, kissing her breastbone slowly, feeling her soft skin against my lips. She let out a moan again, making me kiss her harder as I placed my hands on her bum, squeezing gently. Pulling away, I grabbed her hips pushing her slightly away from me.

"We have two more weeks, then you can be mine," I growled as she bit her lip seductively.

"Of course, Alpha."

The door barged open, causing Selena to jump off me quickly.

"What?" I snapped, glaring at whoever just interrupted the moment.

"Alpha, I went to get an invite and I got us one," my Beta said awkwardly as he glanced from me to Selena. "I apologize, I didn't realize she was here-"

"Is there a reason for sudden entrance?" I cut him off angrily.

"Well... I was able to get the invite quickly because a pack member I talked to from the Solstice pack... he wants to spy for us, with a price," his voice deadly serious.

"What is this price?" I demanded.

"We only kill the Luna, make an example of her, then forge an alliance with the pack," he replied.

"Someone who doesn't like being bossed around by some weak woman?" I questioned, chuckling darkly.

"Tell him... I agree," I demanded. My Beta nodded and quickly left. Selena coked an eyebrow at me.

"You agreed?" she asked suspiciously.

"They won't know what hit them. I have an inside man, but I never promised anything to anyone," I said darkly. I grabbed her hand gently, her soft skin against my rough calluses, "I have a plan darling," I said smiling up at her.

To the audience:

Yes there is a reason why I gave details between him and Selena, it sets for a story twist later (;

What is he planning? Obviously to destroy the pack, but how? He did agree with the spy after all.

Why are him and Selena for two weeks to pass by before being together?

Keep reading to find out!

Thank you for reading my lovelies (: