TEN

On the morning of Halloween Aurora's peaceful sleep got interrupted rudely by her dorm mate Angelina Johnson who was hitting the dark haired witch with a pillow repeatedly.

"Merlin's Beard, Angelina, I'm up," Aurora groaned as she put her hands up and grabbed the fluffy pillow from her friend's hands and threw it across the room.

"Finally," Angelina moaned in annoyance, her brown hair was sat on top of her head in a rat's nest looking as if she was in some sort of hurricane, "Get downstairs and shut those bloody twins up I need my sleep," she instructed before she grumpily walked back to her bed, sat down in it and put her duvet over her entire body disappearing from view.

Aurora now realised that there was some sort of noise coming from the common room, she pulled her duvet off her body as she stood up and made her way to the door, when she creaked it open she could clearly tell that the shouting voices belonged to the Weasley twins and she finally understood what Angelina was moaning about. She rolled her eyes before she ran down the cold stairs before she reached the carpet of the common room.

Lee Jordan was lying on the burgundy sofa the pillows were stacked on his head as he tried to block out Fred and George who were running around the couch in circles shouting 'Aurora Phoenix Black' over and over again.

"Shut-the-bloody-hell-up," Aurora groaned in annoyance after her eyes met with the clock on the wall of the common room, as soon as she noticed it was six in the morning she had become annoyed at her best friends.

The twins stopped in their tracks as they heard the feminine voice.

"There's the sleeping beauty," George announced as he threw an arm around her shoulders.

Lee moved the pillows off his face as he shot up off the couch holding his ears, "Have I finally gone deaf?" He screamed causing Aurora to laugh slightly at the boy before he realised he heard her and quickly shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"Don't be so dramatic, Lee," Fred rolled his eyes playfully at his friend before he looked over at Aurora, who still had George's arm around her shoulders which made him feel angry, he wasn't sure as to why, George and Aurora were great friends, she constantly referred to the boy as a very annoying brother so why Fred's stomach churned he knew but he did not want to admit it. 

"Why are you all awake at this time?" She asked, bringing Fred's attention back to her.

"Why are you awake at this time, love?" Fred asked as he walked closer to her and his twin.

Aurora huffed, "Because you guys are too bloody loud."

"It's Hogsmeade weekend," George said, practically bouncing on his feet.

"It's bloody six in the morning!" Aurora shouted at them.

"It's actually six fifteen," George mumbled from next to her.