TWELVE

The following night Aurora couldn't sleep, she sat by the window staring deeply at the bright Full Moon that hovered above the castle as the rain pelted down on the window

The following night Aurora couldn't sleep, she sat by the window staring deeply at the bright Full Moon that hovered above the castle as the rain pelted down on the window. Her mind was on her godfather and she hoped he wasn't feeling too wolfy. She had always worried about him whenever the Full Moon drew nearer, no matter how many times he told her he was fine she would still continue worrying.

Before she went back to her dormitory she snuck into his office and left him three bars of chocolate hoping that they will cheer him up once the Moon passes. It didn't help that the next day the match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff was going to be taking place and she didn't get a wink of sleep.

She was already changed into her scarlet Quidditch robes by the time her roommates woke up and she was the first one in the Great Hall alongside Professor McGonagall and Flitch. Eventually other students started to fill in once the Sun started coming up.

"Why are you already here?" Oliver asked as he ran into the Hall, Fred and George trudging behind him rubbing their tired eyes.

"Couldn't sleep," Aurora mumbled before she realised who she had just told that to.

"Are you kidding me?" Oliver screeched scaring the students that were around them and even a couple of the Professors than just came in, "How are you going to play whilst being tired?"

"Calm down, Oliver," She tried to reason with him, "I'm not tired and I'll drink plenty of coffee."

"Calm down, calm down," He muttered angrily as he walked away from the girl and towards Harry who just walked into the Great Hall.

"Well done, A," George said as he sat opposite her.

"Yeah, you managed to give him heart attack before eight in the morning. Well done," Fred added as he took his seat next to the black haired girl. She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed his shoulder as she drank her third cup of coffee before they got scolded off by Oliver for not being down at the pitch yet.

The wind was so strong that the Gryffindor Quidditch team staggered sideways as they walked onto the pitch. The crowd was cheering loudly but the rolls of thunder were much louder. Rain was being pelted down onto Aurora's head, her high ponytail already sticking to her neck because of it.

The Hufflepuffs were approaching from the opposite side of the pitch, wearing canary-yellow robes. The captains walked up to each other and shook hands. Diggory smiled at Wood but Wood looked as if he had lockjaw and merely nodded at the Hufflepuff.

"Mount your brooms," Madam Hooch shouted over the whistling wind.

Aurora wiped some of her hair out of her eyes as the mounted her Nimbus Two Thousand; a gift from her godfather a few years back. She awaited the sound of Madam Hooch's whistle and once she heard the shrill sound she rose up incredibly fast.