SEVENTY-FIVE

Aurora Black stood with her arms crossed at King's Cross Station in London. Besides her stood two bearded Aurors who she had never met before until that very moment she arrived at the station. The Aurors definitely looked intimating, however, she is a Black and it takes more than a beard and a large height to intimidate her. 

Her brown eyes scanned the unusually quiet station before a large smile appeared on her face when she noticed Harry, Ron, Hermione, Mr and Mrs Weasley making their way towards her. 

"Hello, Harry," She smiled, "Ron, Hermione, Mr and Mrs Weasley."

"Molly and Arthur, dear," Mrs Weasley corrected with a gentle smile on her face. She was over the moon to see the young adult finally out and about looking reasonably healthy once again, "How many times do I have to remind you, dear," She chuckled quietly before she turned to face the sixteen year olds, "Quick, quick, through the barrier. Harry had better go first, you know, with..." Her voice got quieter towards the end of her sentence.

Harry nodded quickly before sending Aurora a smile and then running into the barrier. Ron quickly followed, then Hermione and then lastly Mr and Mrs Weasley and Aurora, the latter of let out a loud annoyed sigh when she noticed the two bearded Aurors following them without a word.

Once Mrs Weasley said her goodbyes, Aurora did the same. She hugged Ron and Hermione before the pair hurriedly ran off to the Prefect's carriage, whereas Harry fiddled with his hands as he stood in the same spot.

"Is everything okay?" Aurora asked placing her hand gently onto his tense shoulder. The shorter boy turned his head to look at the young adult, "Erm, I'm not sure. Can I have a quick word?" Harry asked with a nervous tone, "With you and Mr Weasley," He quickly added.

Aurora looked up, her eyes meeting Mr Weasley's who quickly nodded, but that didn't hide the fact that he looked surprised, "Of course," He nodded sending him a small smile.

The three of them quickly moved away from any curious ears. Aurora noticed the two Aurors as well as Mrs Weasley occasionally glancing in their direction, all of them curious as to what Harry was about to say.

Harry let out a nervous sigh, "When we were in Diagon Alley--"

"Are we about to discover where you, Ron and Hermione disappeared to while you were suppose to be in the back room of Fred and George's shop?" Aurora interrupted him causing him to look slightly taken back. Due to the events that happened that day, he completely forgot that Aurora was at the Joke Shop with them, and knew that the trio wasn't where they were suppose to be. 

"Erm, well yeah," Harry nodded, "Well, we followed Draco Malfoy. We used my Invisibility Cloak."

"Did you have any particular reason for doing so?" Mr Weasley intrigued, "Or was it just a mere whim?"

"Because I thought Malfoy was up to something," Harry confessed, "He had given his mother the slip and I wanted to know why."

Mr Weasley let out a sigh, "Of course you did," He mumbled, "Well, did you find out why?"

"He went into Borgin and Burkes," Harry explained, "He was bullying the bloke in there, Borgin, to helming him fix something. And he said he wanted Borgin to keep something else for him. He made it sound like it was the same kind of thing that needed fixing. Like they were a pair. And..." Harry took a deep breath, "There's something else. We saw Malfoy jump about a mile when Madam Malkin tried to touch his left arm. I think he's been branded with the Dark Mark. I think he's replacing his father as a Death Eater."

Both Mr Weasley and Aurora looked taken back, they shared a worried and confused look before Aurora let out a sigh, "Harry, are you sure?" She asked the teen, "This is quite a serious accusation to have."

Harry nodded vigorously, "I know what I saw."

"Harry," Mr Weasley said calmly, "I doubt whether You-Know-Who would allow a sixteen year old--"

"Does anyone really know what You-Know-Who would or wouldn't do?" Harry asked angrily, "Mr Weasley, I'm sorry, but isn't it worth investigating? If Malfoy wants something fixing, and he needs to threaten Borgin to get it done, it's probably something dark or dangerous, isn't it?"

"I doubt it, to be honest, Harry," Mr Weasley said slowly, "You see, when Lucius Malfoy was arrested, we raided his house. We took away everything that might have been dangerous."

"I think you missed something," Harry said stubbornly. 

"Well, maybe," Mr Weasley commented, before he, Aurora or even Harry could say anything else a loud whistle came from behind them indicating that the doors of the train were about to close.

"You better hurry," Aurora told him at the same time as Mrs Weasley cried from behind them, "Harry, quickly!"

He nodded at his God-sister, giving her one last hug before he hurried towards the train, Mr and Mrs Weasley closely behind him as they helped him board it. Aurora stood in one spot, her mind focusing on the things that Harry had said previously. For the rest of the day she couldn't help but have the conversation in her mind, it was highly unlikely that the Aurors had missed retreating something from the Malfoy Manor, however if the item wasn't ever kept at the Manor in the first place, maybe Harry was right. 

Her curious side got the best of her and when she knew Fred and George were both sound asleep in the middle of a dark and stormy night, she quickly apparated from her and Fred's shared bedroom and found herself in the dark streets of Diagon Alley.