NINETY-FOUR

It seemed that the cheers and laughs from Fred and Aurora's wedding were over much quicker than anticipated. Instead of taking time off to go on their Honeymoon, the newly weds were standing side by side outside of the Great Hall at Hogwarts. The rest of the Order of the Phoenix stood around them as well as Hermione, Ron, Dean and Neville.

Aurora let out a shaky breath, her hand subconsciously grabbing onto Fred's as he provided her comfort in this dark time.

"It seems that despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, Headmaster," Aurora heard Harry's voice from inside of the Great Hall as the large doors flew open and the Order walked in.

The black haired witch couldn't help but shiver when a cold breeze hit her. Walking into the once bubbly and bright Great Hall now felt like walking straight into death. The Hall was grey and dull. The long tables were gone and each student had to stand in their houses. The small fires that were surrounding the large room gave no light or heat to it, which Aurora thought was an insanely strange concept. 

Right where she was used to seeing Albus Dumbledore every year, now stood Severus Snape. His hair was greasier and longer and his face looked even more bored than she remembered.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive," Harry added sarcastically before his face turned serious, "How dare you stand where he stood?" He bellowed, "Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye. A man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!"

 Suddenly, Snape reached into his robes and pulled out his wand. Students gasped around them as McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way and stood face to face with Severus. Both of their wands raised at one another.

The Order had also grabbed hold of their wands, just incase Severus decided to start duelling. However, it was McGonagall who sent a spell out first. A burst of flames flew out from the end of her wand as students gasped once again. Snape easily blocked it as another wave flew towards him.

Aurora watched as McGonagall didn't stop. She sent waves upon waves of fire towards the man who blocked each and every one of them. The two - Death Eaters Aurora assumed - suddenly fell down from the impact that ricocheted off Snape. Before any of McGonagall's spells could hit the Headmaster of Hogwarts, her waves his wand around and turned into a black mass right in front of everyone. Before he flew through one of the large windows, smashing it to pieces when he collided with it.

"Coward!" Someone yelled out whilst the rest of the students suddenly started cheering. 

McGonagall turned to them all and used her wand to light the Great Hall. The warmth that Aurora remembered was slowly coming back. Of course, with Dumbledore gone and Voldemort out to hunt them it would never come back fully, but at least it didn't feel as cold as when they had walked in. However, that didn't last long.

Before they knew it the Great Hall turned a grizzly dim colour once again as students began clutching at their heads. Aurora shared a worried look with her husband before she felt pain radiating through her brain. Her hands flew up to her temples as she noticed the Great Hall sky beginning to rumble with thunder.

A loud, shrill scream quickly grabbed her attention. Her chocolate coloured eyes anxiously glanced around the room before she spotted a young blonde girl sitting in the corner holding her ears tightly and screaming. It didn't take long before another young girl began screaming from the opposite side of the Hall.

"I know that many of you will want to fight," Voldemort's cold voice penetrated their ears, echoing off the walls of the Great Hall. 

Aurora could feel her knees buckling underneath her but she did everything in her power to stay up.

"Some of you may even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

The voice and the pain suddenly disappeared. The Great Hall was unnervingly quiet as everyone's eyes turned to Harry; who stood right in the middle of the Hall, looking anxious.

"What are you waiting for?" A female yelled. Aurora turned her head and noticed Pansy Parkinson pointing at Harry, "Someone grab him."

Before any of the students could reach out for the Chosen one. Aurora pushed her way through the small crowd besides her. Everyone looked confused at the black haired witch's actions until they noticed she stood right in front of the spectacled boy. Protectively as she glared at Pansy.

Ginny was the next one to reach Harry. Then Hermione. Before the rest of the Order as well as some of the older students joined in, creating a protective wall around Harry.

"Students out of bed!" A voice was heard from outside of the Great Hall, "Students out of bed!" The voice got louder and Aurora instantly knew it was Filch. She noticed the man running in holding Mrs. Norris close to his chest, "Students in the corridors!"

"They're suppose to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall spat.

"Oh, sorry ma'am."

"As it happens, Mr. Filch. Your arrival is most opportune," The Professor walked forwards, "If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss. Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house, from the hall," She pointed at Pansy.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to, ma'am?" Filch inquired.

"The dungeons will do."

Filch nodded before ordering the Slytherins to follow him out. The students cladded in green let out sighs before reluctantly following the Squib out of the Great Hall.

Harry quickly wrapped his arms around Aurora, who instantly returned the gesture, "We've got a lot to catch up on later, Mr. Potter" She told him.

"We certainly do, Miss. Black," He replied as they pulled apart.

"It's Mrs. Weasley, actually," She corrected him, holding her hand up showing the two rings wrapped around her wedding finger. She noticed the shocked expression on his face and patted his shoulder, chuckling to herself, "We'll talk later, Harry," Aurora said, nodding her head at her Godbrother before walking away.