FORTY-SIX

Aurora unhooked her hands from around Harry's shoulders and stood in front of the boy, "Are you sure you don't want me to come?" She asked politely, looking sympathetically at her God-brother

Harry nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine," he told her giving her a small unsure smile.

"Well," she said, "If you do get expelled -which I'm sure you won't- I will personally kick Fudge's ass for you."

Harry couldn't help but laugh at the words slipping from the girl's mouth, his eyes light up as he shook his head.

"I hope you know she isn't joking," Remus added, coming over and wrapping his arm around Aurora's shoulder and messing the girl's hair up.

"Right, we better get going," Mr Weasley said making his way down the stairs wearing muggle clothes, "Are you ready, Harry?"

Harry nodded his head causing Mr Weasley to clap his hands in delight before placing his hand on the spectacled boy's shoulder and carefully leading him out of the Headquarters after saying goodbye to everyone else.

★★★★

The next week after Harry's hearing flew by. Everyone had finally stopped stressing about whether he'll be expelled or not. He couldn't help being so cheerful after finding out that he will, in fact, be going back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry that year, and he was even more excited when his letter came with the list of books he needed to buy. He probable never felt as excited to receive a Hogwarts letter in his life.

A loud crack interrupted Harry as he read the list out loud in Ron's and his room at Grimmauld Place. Aurora, Fred and George apparated right besides Harry, he was so used to it by this point that he didn't even fall off his chair like last time.

"We were just wondering who set the Slinkhard book," Aurora said, conversationally.

"Because it means Dumbledore's found a new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher," George mentioned.

"And about time too," Fred added.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked looking up at the three seventeen year olds.

"Well," Fred said, "We overheard mum and dad talking on the Extendable Ear a few weeks back, and from what they were saying Dumbledore was having real trouble finding anyone to do the job this year."

"Not surprising, is it," George commented, "When you look at what's happened to the last four."

"One sacked, one dead, one's memory removed and one locked in a trunk for over nine months," Harry listed, "Yeah, I see what you mean."

"What's up with you, Ron?" Aurora asked as she glanced over at the youngest Weasley boy who was standing besides his bed, his mouth open in shock as he looked down at his school letter. Everyone turned to look at Ron, who hadn't answered Aurora.