SIXTY-SEVEN

Adrenaline pumped through Aurora's veins as she ran after Harry; Hermione and Ron following the pair closely. The four Gryffindor's discarded their Hogwarts uniform for normal Muggle clothing. Aurora tied her long hair up as Harry knelt down in front of Professor Umbridge's office door, whipping his wand out before he unlocked the lock using magic.

The group quietly walked in, quickly closing the door behind them so nobody notices. Harry and Aurora quickly run over to the only fireplace in the entire school they could use floo powder in to get to the Ministry of Magic; where Harry saw Voldemort keeping Sirius. 

"Alert the Order if you can," Harry instructed.

"Are you mental?" Hermione asked, "We're going with you!"

"It's too dangerous," Harry fought back.

"When are you going to get it into your head?" Hermione asked, looking at him in disbelief, "We're in this together."

Aurora rolled her eyes at the bickering, she understood why Harry didn't want his friends joining the pair, however, it really wasn't the time and place to act heroic. But before the black haired witch could say anything the door to Umbridge's office slammed open.

"Shit," Aurora muttered as she watched Umbridge smirking in their direction and before she knew it she was standing amongst Hermione, Ron, Neville, Ginny and Luna in Umbridge's office, held back by her Slytherin cousin.

Harry was seated in the chair as Umbridge interrogated him, "You were trying to get to Dumbledore, weren't you?"

"No."

"Liar!" Umbridge yelled and out of pure rage the woman slapped Harry across his face, causing Hermione to let out a loud gasp as Aurora clenched her fists.

"You sent for me, headmistress?" Snape asked in a bored tone as he stood by the open office door, staring at all of the students in the room.

Umbridge straighten her posture and nodded, "Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students," Snape explained slowly, "The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him...And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did... I can't help you," He turned around and began to walk away.

"He's got Padfoot!" Harry yelled, the sentence made Snape stop in his track before turning back to look at Harry, "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden."

Umbridge looked utterly confused, she glanced between Professor Snape and Harry, "Padfoot? What is Padfoot?" She asked, her voice extremely high but no one answered, "Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?"

Snape glances over at Aurora before he looked back to Umbridge, raising his eyebrows up, "No idea," he calmly muttered before leaving the office. 

"Very well," Umbridge muttered, turning around to face her desk, "You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security...you leave me no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue."

"That's illegal!" Aurora stated.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him," Umbridge simple replied, picking up the photograph of the Minister - that she had on her desk - and then placing it back down again, face down.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione yelled, everyone turned to look at the girl.

"Tell me what?"

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is..." Hermione said as Harry shot her a worried and confused look, "...I will."

"Where what is?" Umbridge's annoyed voice asked once again.

Hermione gulped, "Dumbledore's secret weapon."

This perked Umbridge's attention, she immediately grabbed Hermione by the arm, pulling both her and Harry out of the office and ordering the pair to show her to this 'secret weapon'. Aurora shared a confused look with Ron, but he looked as if he kind of understood the plan. 

It had been well over ten minutes and Aurora was getting agitated. She needed to get to her father and she was getting nowhere whilst being stuck in Umbridge's office with the Slytherin's watching their every move.

"What are you doing, Weasley?" Crabbe asked.

Aurora turned her head and watched as Ron took sweets out of his pocket, "Oh, I'm just hungry," Ron muttered, before he could even place the sweets into his mouth Crabbe grabbed the bag and huddled around it with the rest of the Slytherins. They all shoved handfuls of sweets in their mouth, devouring them as if they were ravenous dogs. A couple of minutes passed before they all shared a worried look, each one turned a shade of green before they started gagging and running out of the office.

"Puking Pastels," Ron cleared up the confusion that settled in the room, he grabbed hold of the wands that Umbridge took and handed them out back to their owners.

Aurora smirked at the youngest Weasley boy, patting him on the shoulder, "Great thinking, Ronald," She praised him, causing a light shade of pink to cover his neck and cheeks before they all ran out of the office; Ron directing them to meet up with Harry and Hermione. 

"How'd you get away?" Hermione asked, shocked to find the group on the bridge awaiting them. She grabbed her wand from Ron's hand before he gave Harry his.

"Puking Pastels," Ron said with a proud smile, "Told them I was hungry and wanted some sweets. Of course, they stole them off me and ate the whole lot."

"That was clever, Ron," Hermione praised the ginger haired boy. 

"So, how are we getting to London then?" Neville asked Harry.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you...but I've gotten you all into enough trouble as it is."

"Dumbledore's Army's suppose to be about something real," Ron fought back, "Or, was that all just words to you? Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate."

"So, how are we getting to London, then?" Harry asked looking at everyone.

"We fly, of course," Luna said dreamily, as if it was the most obvious answer out there.