SEVENTY-TWO

Harry stayed at the Burrow with the Weasley's and Aurora for the next following weeks. The day after his sixteenth birthday they all decided to go down to Diagon Alley, mainly to visit Fred and George's joke shop which had opened only weeks prior. 

Aurora couldn't help but feel her heart swell with pride as she stood in the entrance of the shop. It was completely and utterly packed. Shelves were filled from top to bottom in different magical items and kids ran around the shop dragging their parents around to see everything that it had to offer.

"Patented Daydream Charms," Hermione read out loud, "One simple incantation and you will find yourself entering a top-quality, highly realistic thirty minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable. Side effects include vacant expressions and minor drooling. Not for sale to under sixteens. You know what," Hermione muttered looking at Harry, Ron and Aurora, "That really is extraordinary magic."

"For that, Hermione," A voice said from behind the group, "You can have one for free."

Aurora recognised the voice immediately, she whipped around before jumping into the arms of the person. Fred chuckled as he regained his balance, stroking Aurora's back gently as he beamed at the rest of the group. She pulled back and looked at his appearance; he wore a set of brown robes which seemed to go well with his newly cut ginger hair. 

"I see somebody missed me," Fred muttered teasingly as he looked down at his girlfriend. He felt bad for not being able to see her everyday but everyone, even Aurora, insisted that he better help George in setting up the shop and that Mrs Weasley was more than capable to look after the black haired girl who was still getting over losing her father. 

"Yeah, Ron did," Aurora muttered back, a teasing smile on her lips.

"Well, if no-one else did, then I better get back to work," Fred sighed dramatically, he moved away from Aurora's grip as he began to slowly turn around, watching the black haired girl very carefully. She rolled her eyes before grabbing hold of his blazer and pulling him back over to her.

A large smirk found its way upon Fred's lips before he dipped his head down and gently placed his lips on hers. Aurora sighed in content as her arms automatically wrapped themselves around Fred's neck as the pair stood in the mist of people kissing. Fred's arms travelled down to her waist, holding her close to his body as his lips moved skilfully against hers. He had missed holding her close to him, and by her automatic reaction he could tell she missed him too. And, of course, she did, it certainly didn't help sleeping in his old bed; being able to smell him constantly but not being able to sleep in his arms was a constant reminder that he was no longer at the Burrow.

A loud cough interrupted the passionate moment between the two lovers. Fred rolled his eyes as he and Aurora turned to look at who it was that coughed. George stood in his matching uniform besides Ron and Harry, all three of them looking disgusted at the scene in front of them. Aurora's eyes looked around in order to find Hermione but she couldn't spot the younger witch anywhere close by.

"Maybe you should stop trying to make us vomit," Ron muttered.

Fred rolled his eyes at his younger brother, his arms still tightly wrapped around Aurora; not wanting to let her go even for a second, "For that comment, Ronnikins, you've lost your family discount."

Ron groaned and threw his arms in the air, annoyance written all over his face before he turned to look at George, who shrugged and nodded.

"Come on you two," George said looking between Harry and Ron, "Let's leave these disgusting humans and I'll show you around." Harry and Ron quickly followed George through the crowds of excited people.

"Come with me," Fred whispered. He grabbed hold of Aurora's hand and began to pull her through the crowd to the stairs. They walked up two sets of stairs before Fred pulled out a small key from his suit pocket. He open a small door and quickly pulled Aurora inside before any curious customers could see what was through it. His hand was still intertwined with Aurora's as he helped her through a small hallway before he opened another door, "Welcome to my crib," He said as he threw his arms up in the air when they got inside.

"What did you just say?" Aurora laughed as her eyes travelled around the small flat.

Fred shut the door behind them as he shrugged, "I'm not too sure, I saw it on a muggle television once," He admitted sheepishly. 

Aurora chuckled before she placed a quick gentle kiss on Fred's lips causing him to beam down at her.

"So, what do you think?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I think it's amazing, Fred," She confessed looking up into his brown eyes, "Both the shop and the flat. I'm really proud of you."

Fred smiles widely placing his hands on Aurora's sunken cheeks, his heart swelled up with joy and he placed a gentle kiss on the girl's forehead, "I love you," He told her.

"I love you too," Aurora said, her eyes inspecting every freckle on Fred's face.

"I have to ask you something," Fred said all of the sudden. His voice was serious as he pulled his hands away from the girls' cheeks. 

Her face felt colder without his large palms pressed against it as she looked up at him with her eyebrows raised, "O-Okay. Go on," she quickly said, her palms began to get sweaty as she noticed his nervous posture.

"You don't have to say yes, by the way," He quickly told her, "But...would you want to move in?"