Chapter 63 - Family Reunion!

Emma and Misty were in Emma's room on the bed, with the female Pikachu and Togepi. Emma showed her redhead friend a picture, "I just got a picture from my Uncle John. It's from one of his trips."

"Wow, it's so pretty," Misty said, "Your Uncle must be traveling a lot." Emma nodded, "Yeah, he does. He loves it," she said and then raised an eyebrow, "I'm surprised he still married to that witch that calls his wife." Misty blinked, "Sounds like you don't like her much."

"Oh yeah, my grandma doesn't like her either, if you ask me, Uncle John needed to divorce her long ago," Emma said as she crossed her arms. "Are they gonna be in the wedding?" Misty asked. "My Uncle and his younger daughter Lena are coming," Emma said. Pikachu sighed, "Pika..."

Emma smiled, "Grandma Mary is coming, so it will be fun," she said, "Oh, and my two other Uncles, Dad's brothers are coming too. Don't know who else is coming though." Pikachu jumped to grab a picture of Emma with an older woman, "Pika-chu!"

Misty took the picture, "Is this your grandma?" she asked. "Yep, Grandma Mary. Wait until you meet her, she's really cool," Emma said. Brock and Ash walked in, dressed in sport outfits. "Hey," Emma said. "You guys missed our run," Ash said, "We went without you."

"That's fine," Misty said. Brock looked at Emma, "We just heard your Mom talking on the phone with your Dad, she said he picked up your Uncle Norman from the airport." Emma smiled, "That's great," she said. "Who's Uncle Norman?" Ash asked. "He's my Dad's big brother," Emma answered, "And he's pretty hot-headed, just giving you a warning."

"Hey, what about that grandfather we heard of before?" Brock asked. "Huh?" Emma asked. "Is he going to be at the wedding?" Brock asked. Emma frowned and shrugged, "I doubt it." Ash frowned, "What's up with you two? Your Dad said you were really close with your grandfather." Emma sighed, "I don't want to talk about it. At least not for now."

...................

Emma and her friends were outside with Jeffery, Alice and Jane just when one of the cars pulled over. Emma saw John stepping out and ran closer to hug him, "Hey, Uncle John!" John laughed as he hugged his niece tightly, "Hey, kid!"

Lena got out from the back seat as Danny got out of the driver side. Emma's Pikachu quickly hid behind Ash's legs when she saw her trainer's younger cousin. "How you been?" John asked as Emma pulled away. "Been good, I have a lot to tell you," Emma said as Danny helped Mary get out of the back seat.

"I'm looking forward to hear how was your journey," John said. "Hey Grandma!" Emma said as she and Mary hugged. "Hello sweetheart, oh I have missed you!" Mary said. Emma smiled as they pulled away. "I missed you too," Emma said as her Pikachu quickly ran closer. "Pika-Chu!" she said as she hopped up on Emma's shoulder.

"Hello, Pikachu," Mary said as she petted the female mouse, to her delight, "I'm very happy to see you, have you been watching over Emma on the road?" she asked as she took her cane. Pikachu nodded, "Pika."

They walked to the others as Lena hugged Alice, "Hi, aunt Alice," she said. "Hi, honey," Alice said as they pulled away. Alice and John hugged. "Hey, sis," John said as they pulled away. "Hey Mom," Alice said as she hugged Mary. "Hello, sweetheart," Mary said as they pulled away.

Emma looked at her friends, "Guys, this is Uncle John, my Grandma Mary, and John's younger daughter, my cousin Lena," she introduced. "Hey, my name's Ash," Ash said. "My name is Brock, it's nice to meet you," Brock said. "And I'm Misty, I heard a lot about you," Misty said. "It's wonderful to finally meet you three," Mary said, "Alice told me all about you."

...................

Emma's family and friends were now in the living room. Alex was sitting with Norman and David on a couch, and David looked at Ash, "So, Ash, Alex said you going to be at the Indigo League." Ash nodded, "That's right. I was going to train after the wedding tomorrow."