𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 [ someone. ]

A/N: FINALLY. I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update and that it's a bit shorter than usual but here we are with some quality Staddie moments ahead! Enjoy!

Song Recommendation ["Metal Now" - Say Anything]
NOTE: For the full experience, I do personally suggest seeking out each song rec.

☽ † ☾

Maybe he did save her - but she wasn't ready to know that yet.

☽ † ☾

The punch landed

The punch landed.

Maddie's balled fist hurt a bit, although she of course would be the first to openly admit that it felt right. It was a good hurt that she knew, with full comprehension, had been worth it as it was clear that the vampire was in much more pain than she was. She smirked and gave the creature a sharp knee to the gut before spinning around and releasing her hand axe from her grasp. The slayer didn't bother to watch it spin gracefully through the air and into the back of another vampire's skull – a vampire that had been barreling towards Allison a second before. As the monster slumped to the ground momentarily, Maddie whirled back around, sliding a stake out of her sleeve with ease and gripping it tightly as she plunged it into the chest of the demon before her. Sweat dripped down her brow and the petite brunette ran her free hand through her hair to keep it from sticking to her face. Her quick, heavy footfalls took her away from the area and in the direction of the others as the vampire now behind her crumbled to a pile of ash in the tall grass.

The monster in front of Allison – which had previously been on the ground – started to stand, the axe still lodged in the back of his shaved head. Fear overtook Allison's wide eyes as her frayed nerves held her in place. She fumbled quite a bit to grab a sleek, wooden arrow – gifts courtesy of Madeline – from her quiver, nearly dropping it as her panic rose in her chest. She drew her bow as the large vampire moved closer with a sadistic grin on his face, his fangs poking through menacingly. Its ridged brow shadowed its sickly yellow eyes that were narrowed on the youngest Argent and glinting dangerously in the moonlight. It chuckled and did not slow down.

Before the vampire reached her though, it was tackled to the ground. A roar bellowed from Scott as he delivered blow after blow to the monster's face.

"It's dead already! Kill it!" Maddie shouted as she found herself fighting another vampire from a distance.

Scott hesitated at the order and the brief pause caused the vampire to push him off roughly, sending him painfully into a nearby tree back first. The creature kipped up and shook off whatever effect the blows had on him before returning his attention to Allison. That second was just long enough though, as in that instant, the pale demon felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see the arrow had found its target and swiftly looked up again. His eyes were blazing but as he attempted to run toward Allison his body had already begun to turn to ash.